Tea Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More sugar Dear?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male
Number of posts : 334
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jul - 3:32

Oyeah ive just recently start to write a Bleach fanfic cuz i have gotten so much inspired! Im currently at episode 128 and just had to do it. Im writing 2 other kinds of fanfic, but they are in swedish eh! So here im gonna post the Bleach fanfic im currently doing! And hey, im not that good so have mercy with my spelling ok? Here is chapter one, starting with the main title of course! Enjoy! Oh NOES!

Joy, Sadness and Love
Chapter 1: Preperations and a Secret

School is finally over, its almost hard to believe it. One who really enjoy´s it is Keigo Asano!

”Its over, Ichiiigooo”, Keigo yells happily while running towards Ichigo who is standing as cool as ever at the entry to the school. He´s prepared as always to knock him down, but didnt see Keigo´s sudden change in move. He came from underneath and attacked Ichigo to the ground. Now standing on all for above Ichigo, Kego smile´s victorio´s.

”I got u this time Ichi”, Keigo smirked while Chad helped Ichigo up.
”U sure did”, Ichigo said with a smile, brushing of durt from his pants. Rukia, Orihime, Renji, Tatsuki and Mizuiro was there to. ”Im suprised he finally managed to do it”, Mizuiro said who stood to the left to Keigo.

”How to celebrate this”, Rukia asked while standing to Ichigo´s right.
”I know, lets go to the club tonight and get drunked”, Orihime suggest with a smile and her arms stretched out. Everyone was so chocked that they were lost for words. ”Or maybe not”, Orihime said a little embarresed with her right hand on her head.

”No that sounds like an awsome idea”, Keigo replyed happily and everyone else just nodded smiling with there right hands on their heads. ”Yeah great”, Rukia also replyed. ”Sounds good to me”, Tatsuki said. ”I dont know about drunk”, Renji whisperd to Ichigo. ”He, i would like to see u drunk”, Ichigo smiled. ”Sure”, Renji replyed a little sarcastic.

”Right, then its settled”, Keigo said while all started to walk away from the school. On the way home all soon enough went sepperat way´s. ”At nine then ok”, Orihime asked from a distance from Ichigo, Renji and Rukia. ”Okey”, Rukia said and they waved off Orihime and Tatsuki.

Ichigo, Renji and Rukia came to Ichigo´s house where they chatted for a minute. ”Allright i will do my best to make it in time”, Renji said. ”U better”, said Rukia. ”Or else i kick ur ass across Soul Society”, Ichigo said with a smile and his right fist in the air towards Renji. ”Yeah right”, said Renji who walked away waving.

”Are u coming in for a soda”, Ichigo asked Rukia. ”Naw i should do some arrend before tonight. Another time”, Rukia said while looking up to Ichigo. ”Alright, see ya tonight then”, Ichigo said while he took a step towards the back. ”Right, cya”, Rukia said and they waved off. Rukia was a little red under her eyes but snapped back after a minute. ”Ah c´mon”, she said to herself and banged her head with her right hand.

Tatsuki had followed Orihime home as they now stood outside. ”We will have lots of fun tonight”, said Orihime gladly with her hands stretched out in the air. ”We sure will. We walk together”, Tatsuki asked. Orihime blushed a bit. ”Sure”, she replyed happily. ”Ok then, ill pick you up here fiftheen minutes before nine”, Tatsuki said a little red under her eyes and stamped her right foot on the ground. ”Ok”, Orihime said and started to walk towards her door.

”Orihime”, Tatsuki suddenly asked. Orihime stopped at the last step of the stairs. She turned around and waited almost nervously. ”I....”, Tatsuki stutter as she lost what she was going to say. She then smiled awkwardly. ”Pick a nice outfit”, she said all red under her eyes and with her right hand on the back of her head. Orihime smiled, ”Yeah u to”, she said and walked in.

Tatsuki started to walk over the street to the other side. ”Aw man”, she yelled in the middle on the street so people started staring at her. She blushed and march away.

Ichigo found his way to his bed where he laid down on his back. ”At last”, he said with a relief in his tone. ”Ichigo”, a voice yelled from his closet. ”Kon”, he wondered while he went up and opened the closet. Kon launched out like a missil onto Ichigo´s face. ”Ichigo, i thought u´d never come back”, Kon yelled with tears on his face.

”Bastard, what u think ur doing”, Ichigo asked angry while holding Kon in his tale. ”I never thought i was gonna come out of there”, Kon cried happily while he flounder like a jumping-jack. ”What the hell have happend to u”, Ichigo asked surprised when he looked inside his closet.

It was styled all feminine with pink tapestry with white stripes and a tea-party set in the middle. Thats not all, there´s even small cuddly pillows around the walls inside the closet and small heart posters all over the walls. And when Ichigo took a better look at Kon he had small pink hearts on his ears and a pink ribbon on his forhead.

”What the”, was the only words Ichigo come up with. ”It was ur friggin sister who did it! I cant take this anymore”, Kon said despratly. Ichigo was in a good mood so he could just start laughing while he still was holding Kon´s tale.
”Bastard, what´s so darn funny”, Kon asked angry. ”U look so silly”, Ichigo laughed and putted Kon back in the closet. ”Bastard, atleast have some sympathy”, Kon replyed angry while he sat down on a chair and ripped of the ribbon.

”Sorry, sorry”, Ichigo said while he laid back on the bed. ”Huh, ur awful relaxed”, said Kon a little suprised jumping out from the closet. ”Ah”, Ichigo said while he looked back when Rukia walked away just minutes ago. ”And now ur spacing off. Whats e matta with you”, Kon wondered sitting on Ichigo´s stomach.

”Im just, thinking”
”Of what?”

Ichigo remaind silent like he was in a different dimension. ”There he goes spacing off again”, Kon sighed while he laid back.
Renji was at Uruhara´s store and was talking to him. ”So, eh”, Renji stutter since he didnt know how to ask. ”It cant be that hard to say”, asked Uruhara while holding his fan hiding his face.

”U dont happen to have any party clothes that i can use tonight”, Renji finally asked and bowed. ”Huh”, Uruhara replyed. ”We are going to a party tonight and i dont know what to wear. Since i havent been to a party before”, Renji said.

”I see”, said Uruhara still holding his fan hiding his face. ”So, can u help me”, asked Renji. ”Of course”, Urahara suddenly said happily and swinged his fan. ”Lets see what we got”, said Uruhara and yelled to Tsukabishi.
”Really”, Renji wonderd suprised. Tsukabishi came and asked what he could do for them. ”Help Renji find a splended suit for tonights party he´s going to”, said Uruhara. ”Yes sir, follow me”, said Tsukabishi. ”Thanks a bunch”, said Renji to Uruhara before leaving with Tsukabishi.

But Renji didnt really liked the clothes Tsukabishi found for him. ”I dont know about this”, Renji said while looking in to a mirror. He was wearing a disco suit. Black pants with a black belt. A typicall disco shirt, shining in all kinds of colours. With it, awsome glasses with golden bow. Looked awsome, but Renji didnt quite like it.

”What u think Ururu”, asked Jinta who stod with her a bit away from Renji and Tsukabishi who studied Renji´s outfit. ”I think he looks handsome”, she said and they giggled. ”Just you wait”, Renji said in a bitter tone. ”No need to be bitter! I got something else”, said Tsukabishi and took Renji with him in a cabin.

”Hey wait, what u doin now”, Renji asked nervously while Jinta and Ururu waited outside. Renji then came out with a new dress on him. Pink/red party pants with zebra pattern along the legs. White shirt, pink/red coat even that with zebra pattern. With that, a black cowboy hat.

Jinta and Ururu was in chock, but bursted into laughter, almost rolling over on the floor. ”Why u”, Renji said angry but was stopped by Tsukabishi. ”Please ignore them, u look awsome”, Tsukabishi said wich made Jinta and Ururu to laugh even more.
Renji sighed and looked in the mirror. ”Its, to much”, said Renji. ”Lets try somthing else”, Tsukabishi said and took Renji into the cabin again. ”No stop, that tikles”, Renji yelled from inside.

It was one and a half hour left until party time, when the doorbell sounded at Orihime´s door. ”Coming”, she yelled from inside. She opened the door and saw Rukia standing there. ”Hi”, she said a little nervous. ”Kuchiki-san, what are u doin here”, Orihime asked suprised. ”I eh......wondered if u could give me some clothes tip for tonight”, Rukia asked, feeling a little embarresed. ”Of course! Come in”, Orihime said gladly.

Inside they looked at many clothes in Orihime´s closet. ”Wow, u got plenty of clothes”, Rukia said staring at the big collection. ”Its nothing”, said Orihime while piling some tops on the bed.
”Im not sure about the size´s though”, said Orihime holding up a top before Rukia. ”Well im sorry i came in the last hour but it just hitted me”, Rukia said embarresed. ”Its ok, we should be able to find something”, said

Orihime who dived into the collection of clothes in the closet.
Rukia then spotted a dress on a chair. It was a gorgeous black dress that went down to the knees where it continued vertical to the right, almost down to the foot. ”Wonderful”, Rukia said while looking at it. Orihime came out and saw her looking at the dress.

”Isn´t it”, Orihime asked while she took it up and putted it before Rukia. ”Almost same lenght”, Orihime said with a smile, ”Try it out!” ”Seriously”, Rukia asked almost gasping. ”Sure, put it on”, said Orihime. Two minutes later Rukia was suited in the black dress.

”You look ready to party”, Orihime said gladly. ”So beautiful”, Rukia said looking into a mirror. ”U look fabulous”, Orihime said almost a little red under her eyes. ”U think so”, Rukia asked. ”Maybe a little to long”, Orihime said lookin at the part of the dress that touched the floor. ”A little yeah”, Rukia said while beginning to undress.

”I think i have found something for you”, Orihime said from inside the closet. ”Isn´t this dress a little to good to have at a ordinary party on a club”, Rukia asked while she laid the dress on the chair.
Orihime came out with black looking piratepants with a white top with black lines. ”Aha, im saving it for a special event”, said Orihime giving the clothes to Rukia. ”And that is”, Rukia wondered while putting on the clothes.

”Its a secret”, Orihime said with a wink. ”I see”, Rukia said and was finished. ”That looks cool”, said Orihime with a smile. ”Yeah, its good”, Rukia said. Orihime looked at the clock and gasped. ”She will be here soon”, she said and quickly begun to put the other clothes in the closet again.

”Who”, Rukia asked. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said. ”I see. Well i have to do an arrend before going to the party”, Rukia said. ”Dont be late”, Orihime said closing the closet. ”I wont. Thanks for the clothes. Ill give em back soon”, Rukia said. ”Dont sweat it”, Orihime said and they laughed.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jul - 8:34

I hope it wasent to long, if it is pls tell me and i will shorten the chapters in to parts! Here´s the next chapter anyway and i dont care if it is a double post Muh

Chapter 2: A good time

It was almost time and a cab parked outside Orihime´s place. Out came Tatsuki dressed with a white V-ringed sweater with a gray/black fine stitched jersey over it, gray/black jeans with black loafers. A 24 carat neckless with a black heart down at the breasts.

Orihime came out just as beautiful. She had a white linen and black leggings. On that a white dress that shows her arms and goes down to her hips. She also had a black belt around the dress and had black boots.
”Sorry i took time”, Orihime said once she came down the stairs. ”No your just in time”, Tatsuki said while looking at the fabulous Orihime. ”You look, good”, Tatsuki said blushing. ”You to. Shall we go”, Orihime asked red under her eyes. ”Yes”, Tatsuki said while holding the door for Orihime.

Outside the club where they where gonna be, Ichigo, Chad, Keigo and Mizuiro waited outside. The club was named Club Rogue and tonights theme was random house. ”Why is it allways the guy´s that are first in place”, Keigo asked while he scouted for the rest.
”Girls allways takes more time to get ready”, Mizuiro said. ”It´s a phenomenon”, Chad said when i sighted Rukia and Renji coming their way. ”Yo sorry for making u waiting”, Rukia said waving.

”Rukia- san glad u could make it”, Keigo said. ”Yeah”, Rukia said smiling. Renji had choosed something more comfortable such as a white linen and a green/beige shorts down to below the knees and a cool shirt. ”Yo”, Ichigo said. Ichigo himself was wearing a white linen with the typical alien skull and brown/beige cargoshorts.
”Have Orihime and Tatsuki come”, Rukia asked. ”Not yet”, said Chad. ”They have two minutes”, said Mizuiro who watched his clock. Rukia stoos infront of Ichigo who was staring up into the nightsky. Renji was talking to Chad.

Ichigo then spotted that Rukia was looking to her left out on the streets standing there one meter before him. ”Something wrong”, Ichigo asked. ”Huh”, Rukia asked who snapped back to reality and stared at Ichigo. ”Not really”, she said. ”Good”, Ichigo said staring back at the sky.

”Do u have a soft side”, Rukia asked quietly staring at the ground. ”What was that”, Ichico asked who didnt really hear what she said. ”Huh”, Rukia asked. ”Ur like spacing off. Sure all´s right”, Ichigo wondered. ”Yeah, its just that”, Rukia started when a cab stopped.
Out came Tatsuki and Orihime. ”Sorry we are late guys”, Orihime called. ”Inoue. Tatsuki”, Ichigo said. ”Its ok”, said Chad. They came and started to chat. ”Lets go in”, Rukia then said. ”Lets have fun”, Orihime said and all whent inside.

It was a quite big place with a dancing stage, bar lounge and gaming machines. They whent to the bar lounge and took a place around a table. ”How many whant a shot”, Keigo wondered. ”All shall have”, Orihime said gladly. ”Ok”, Keigo said gladly to and whent off to the bar.
”How bad is it”, Renji asked Ichigo. ”Its not so much alcohol in them. You wont feel any differnse”, Ichigo said. ”If u dont take like ten shots at once”, Mizuiro said and all smiled.

The music was pumpin so good that no one could resist feel the rythmn with their feets. ”Here´s the shots”, said Keigo that had returned. ”Yay”, the girls cheered. Keigo then started to count how many they where. ”Eight cheers”, he said and rised his shot. ”Eight cheers” everyone alse said and drinked all at once.
”Thats the spirit”, Tatsuki said gladly. ”Now lets dance”, said Orihime who stod up. For a second all of them hesitated. ”Yeah”, Rukia then said and rised. All rised except Ichigo, Renji and Chad.

”Ah c´mon now boys”, Tatsuki said. ”Ichigo”, Rukia said. ”I dont know”, he said. ”If ur not coming, ill kick ur ass out there”, Rukia said with a serious smile. ”Yeah right”, Ichigo said and rised. ”Then show us that ur not a pussy”, Tatsuki said and Orihime giggled. ”Just u wait”, Ichigo said and joined the rest on the floor.
”Aren´t u dancing Chad”, Renji asked. ”It´s not my, thing”, Chad replyed. ”Confess that u sure whant to”, Renji said with a smile. ”Maybe. Why dont u dance then”, Chad asked. ”Cuz i dont know how to dance”, Renji said a little embarresed.

”Go out there and try, its not that hard”, a women said from Renji´s right who had overheard them. She was a nice looking blond brunette with blue eyes and a pare of melons that almost putted Renji into paralizes. She was wearing a black sultry lace slip dress in nylon/lycra with cracked ice detailing.
”Say´s who”, Renji confronted trying acting cool. ”Chiori. And who´s asking”, Chiori asked looking at Renji with a sensuall smile. ”Renji. Are u good at dancing”, Renji asked trying all his hardest to act cool and not loose it because of her absolute beauty.

”Wanna join me”, Chiori asked and stod up. ”Sure but”, Renji said and rised. They both had same lenght so renji could look straight into Chiori´s eyes. ”Just move to the rythmn”, Chiori said and grabbed Renji in the right arm and took him out to the dancefloor. All the other was allready feeling it, even Ichigo. Renji tried to dance like the other guy´s but it wasent so much of an succes. ”Nice move”, Ichigo said who happend to appear behind Renji. ”Just you wait till we get outside”, Renji said and Ichigo laughed.

The song was at the end when the Dj spoke to the people. ”All right boys and girls! Are u all feeling it”, he asked. ”YEAH”, all replyed. ”I have to go to the bathroom”, Tatsuki said to Orihime. ”Ok”, Orihime said and Tatsuki was off. ”Ok its soon time for our next Dj to take over. But i was thinking of end my time tonight with a song for all u loving couple´s out there”, the Dj said. ”Aww”, the girls said.

”Ill be right back”, Rukia said. ”Ok”, Ichigo said and watched Rukia go off to the bathroom. ”Did u hear that sweati”, Chiori asked Renji who stod behind Ichigo. ”Sweati”, Ichigo asked from behind. ”Yellous are we”, Renji asked who looked like he enjoyd it cuz Chiori came close to him when the music started.

”Ok be close and dance couple´s”, the Dj said. Orihime then accidently bumped into Ichigo. ”Oh sorry”, she said. ”Its ok”, Ichigo said. All the people was starting to move, slow but they where dancing. ”It looks kinda awkward”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah. Wanna dance then”, Orihime asked all red under her eyes. ”Sure”, Ichigo said also little red under his eyes when Orihime came close.

Never had he been this close to Orihime before and he could feel his heart beating faster. They holded eachothers hands when someone accidently pushed Orihime from behind so she ended up into Ichigo´s cheast. ”Sorry”, she said all red. ”Ah”, Ichigo said, and they continued dancing.
At the same time Tatsuki and Rukia came out from the bathrooms at the same time laughing heartly about something. But they whent dead silent when they saw Ichigo and Orihime dance together, close. Rukia just tilted her head to the right, but Tatsuki stod there with a expression on her face like she had seen a ghost almost.

”Are u ok”, Rukia asked. ”Yeah, they´r kinda cute”, Tatsuki said with a little smile. ”Yeah”, Rukia said. They whent to Chad who was talking to another girl that had joined him. ”Hi there”, Rukia said. ”Hi”, the cute blond girl said. She was wearing some sort of black seductive off-the-shoulder dress molds to every curve, while a triangle opening in both the front and back provides striking detail. She also had a spectacular crystal brooch with draping strands showers the room with light. The dress was in rayon/nylon with a touch of lycra.

”Whata company u got Chad”, Tatsuki said. ”This is Anthea”, Chad introduced her to Rukia and Tatsuki. ”Hi”, she said again waving a little. ”This is Rukia and Tatsuki”, Chad introduced. ”So your here to celebrate school is over”, Anthea asked. ”Yeah. How about u”, Tatsuki asked. ”Same reason”, Anthea said and they smiled.

The soft song ended and all claped and whistled. ”Thank u all! Cya next time”, the Dj said and another took over starting direct with a song with more speed. ”Thanks for the dance”, Orihime said all sweating. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said also sweating. ”Ill be rigth back”, Orihime said walking towards the bathroom. Ichigo spotted the rest and walked to them.

”And this is my best friend Ichigo”, Chad introduced. ”Yo”, Ichigo said, sitting down next to Rukia. ”Im Anthea”, she introduced herself. ”Nice meet ya”, Ichigo said and took a breath. ”Sweating allready”, Rukia asked. ”The air is getting thick out there”, Ichigo said. ”Im getting some drinks”, Chad said.

”I can go”, Tatsuki said who had rised before Chad even could reacte. ”Ok. Here take”, he said and gived Tatsuki some money. ”Im buying”, Chad said. ”Cool”, Ichigo said. ”Ok. U wan some”, Tatsuki asked Anthea. ”Sure”, she said and Tatsuki whent to the bar.
”Are u here with friends”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah my friend Chiori”, said Anthea. ”U mean the women Renji is dancing with”, Rukia asked. They all looked towards them, grooving like no one else. ”Hey, he got the moves now”, Ichigo said and the laughed.

Tatsuki waited for the drinks to get ready when Orihime came out from the bathroom and spotted Tatsuki. She couldn´t resist play guess who with her since Tatsuki didnt notice her. ”Guess who”, Orihime asked. ”I dont know. Is she orange haired with a slite ton of red”, Tatsuki asked. ”Yeah”, Orihime said, wanting her to continue.

”Is she kind hearted and very cute”, Tatsuki asked. Orihime then suddenly becamea little bit chocked by the words and took of her hands. ”I was right. It was Orihime”, Tatsuki said who turned around. Orihime slowely snapped back and smiled. ”Cant fool u can i”, she asked and Tatsuki smiled.

”Here´s your drinks”, the bartender said. ”Thanks”, Tatsuki said who gave him the money. ”C´mon”, Tatsuki said and they walked to the others. ”Drinks everyone”, Tatsuki said happily and putted down the shots on the table.
Orihime spotted the new girl and smiled. ”Hi there”, she said. ”This is Orihime”, Chad introduced. ”Hi im Anthea”, she said with a smile. ”Hi, nice meet you”, Orihime said and they all started to drink and chat.
Back to top Go down
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
HMSpeedFreek

Male
Number of posts : 471
Where : One step ahead of you...

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jul - 16:08

Got2loveanime wrote:
I hope it wasent to long, if it is pls tell me and i will shorten the chapters in to parts! Here´s the next chapter anyway and i dont care if it is a double post Muh

lol you can do double posts in your own gallery thread...just don't make a habit of them!

Okay, here is some form of comment:

1) Spelling, main concern is that ,you use 'u' alot (at least in the first chapter) of the time. Please could we have 'you' instead of 'you'... Another pointer, try correcting as much as you can before posting here. I saw places where you wrote 'missil' instead of 'missile', replyed instead of 'replied' etc.

Intentional mistikes like 'gimmie' or other such colloquial language are fine...just the obviously misspelled words just make for difficult reading.

2) Some of the grammar is a bit odd in places.
Quote :
”No your just in time”,
Wrong word, 'your' doesn't go there. your is the possessive, like, "It is yours." When talking about somone, like in this case, use 'you're' or 'you are'.

Try not to repeat the same word many times in a single sentence:
Quote :
Allright i will do my best to make it in time”, Renji said. ”U better”, said Rukia. ”Or else i kick ur ass across Soul Society”, Ichigo said with a smile and his right fist in the air towards Renji. ”Yeah right”, said Renji who walked away waving.
[quote]
Use different words like 'replied', 'stated', 'shouted' etc...This also makes for difficult reading.

When there are questions, implied by adding 'asked some guy', always put a question mark into the bit that was just said:
Quote :
”Bastard, what u think ur doing?”, Ichigo asked angry
So, since it is a question, you need the '?' in there...othewise it's just a statement...

And remember, an apostrophe denotes that letters have been removed, e.g.
"It is mine" can be "It's mine" which is much more natural. Not only this, it is also there to denote the possessive:
"HMSpeedFreek's Art-o-rama"
However, you have used apostrophes in wrong places, such as:
Quote :
”Say's who”
It should be, "Says who".

Just remember, If it belongs to someone or if you are removing letters, an apostrophe usually comes into play!

AAAAANYway, despite those points, which are practically done for you in any word processor, what i really like in this is your descriptions of the people's clothes, places and actions. It really is a very good balance of not overly describing, yet achieving a decent mental image of what is going on in the scene.

In conclusion, my only point is really, just write it first in a word processor so it can all be spell checked and grammar checked, then you can proof read it and make any further corrections, and finally, you can upload the shiny finished piece here for us to oogle over!
Back to top Go down
http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jul - 2:55

Wow thats alot to take in orly? but i will, and hopefully get better on ma spelling and grammar ^^ Im very glad u correct me this much, im sure it will help alot. Its just that some of the words/spellings i have used is shown and said in the anime. So i thought it would sound more natural if i wrote this way. But oh well lol This will help alot and im gonna change and correct the other chapters that are allready finished ^^
Back to top Go down
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
HMSpeedFreek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jul - 3:31

Got2loveanime wrote:
Wow thats alot to take in orly? but i will, and hopefully get better on ma spelling and grammar ^^ Im very glad u correct me this much, im sure it will help alot. Its just that some of the words/spellings i have used is shown and said in the anime. So i thought it would sound more natural if i wrote this way. But oh well lol This will help alot and im gonna change and correct the other chapters that are allready finished ^^

glad to hear it!
Which parts were used in the original text?

I do apologise if it seemed a bit too much of a rant againt you...
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jul - 5:24

HMSpeedFreek wrote:
Got2loveanime wrote:

glad to hear it!
Which parts were used in the original text?

I do apologise if it seemed a bit too much of a rant againt you...

dun worry about it orly? well when the characters talk they often use slang! E.x: "”Bastard, what u think ur doing?” its the attitude i think doh!

But i will correct it all so its more pleased to read ^^
Back to top Go down
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
HMSpeedFreek

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSat 7 Jul - 11:58

Slang is fine...its just the odd spelling that kinda irks me
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jul - 4:52

HMSpeedFreek wrote:
Slang is fine...its just the odd spelling that kinda irks me

i understand, well im gonna try my best on the next chapter, and we shall see what you think of it ^^ but it will not be until sometimes next week
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul - 16:41

Ok folks, better late then never right?! =D

So i have worked on my spelling and hopefully this third chapter is better done! *Pointing at Freek* So here you go!

Chapter 3: Emotions

Suddenly Ichigo got a feeling that somethings wrong. ”What is it”, Rukia asked who saw his worried face. ”Its, something”, Ichigo said looking towards the door and then back to Rukia, ”You feel it”, he asked. ”No”, Rukia said looking to the door.

”Are you sure its not the drinks”, Rukia asked a little relaxed. ”No”, Ichigo said who could not relax. Chad saw Ichigo and nodded his head. ”Ill go and check outside”, Ichigo said. ”For what”, Tatsuki asked. ”If its gonna rain soon”, Ichigo said and walkde to the door. ”I havent heard about rain tonight”, Anthea said and everyone just shrugged.

”Where are you going”, Renji asked when Ichigo passed by the dancefloor. ”Im gonna check something”, Ichigo said and whent out. Chiori looked at Renji questionable but he just shrugged. Outside Ichigo scouted, for something. It was dark but the city lights was on.
He then suddenly felt power hitting him. ”Hollow”, he asked for himself when suddenly a girls scream came around the corner from the streets. Ichigo ran over there.

Inside suddenly all of them felt the power and looked very serious. ”I go check on him”, Rukia said and ran. ”Whats going on”, Anthea asked. ”Its just some feelings we all get, that kinda, worries us”, Orihime simply explained with a smile. ”Are you like, citywatchers or something”, Anthea asked. Everyone just shrugged.

Outside Rukia saw Ichigo as a Shinigami fighting against a pretty big hollow. ”You can take him”, Rukia said for herself, but then saw the hollow smash Ichigo into a building. ”Ichigo”, Rukia yelled. When she was going to run to him, she heard voices talking about a dead guy.

”Is he dead?” ”I cant feel any heartbeats!” She looked behind her and saw Ichigo´s body laying against the clubs wall. ”Idiot”, she said and ran to his body. ”Im calling 911”, a man said picking up his phone. Rukia newed he wasent dead, but they didnt know. But since there had been car accidents to, she letted him call.

”Are you a relative”, a women asked Rukia. ”Eh, yeah”, she replyed. ”Im sorry”, she said trying to comfort Rukia. She just stod paralized trying to act to. She then looked back to Ichigo that was back on his feet fighting. ”What are you doing”, Rukia asked for herself. ”Maybe you should sit down somewhere”, the women suggested. ”No, im ok”, Rukia said looking back at Ichigo´s body.

”Poor girl”, some other people said. Rukia knew they all meant good. ”Rukia”, Chad´s voice came from behind her. ”Chad. Please look after his body”, Rukia said standing up. ”Sure”, Chad said and kneeled down to Ichigo. ”Are you a realative to”, the women asked. ”A friend”, Chad said, ”But there´s no need to worry!” ”They all act like hes not dead”, a man said. ”Their probably dealing with this in different ways”, the women said. Rukia ran around the club and transfered to a Shinigami. ”Bastard”, Ichigo said angry, having difficulties with the hollow. ”Out of the way”, Rukia yelled coming from above. Ichigo jumped away, letting Rukia slize the hollow´s head.

The hollow falled and dissapeared. ”Thanks for coming”, Ichigo said. ”Idiot”, Rukia yelled at him. Ichigo freezed. ”Why did you leave your body with all the people? Quickly go back to it”, she yelled. ”Ok ok”, Ichigo said running to his body. ”Wait”, Chad said who saw Ichigo entering the body. ”I think he´s ok”, Chad said acting. ”Damn”, Ichigo said who waked up. ”No way! He´s alive”, a man said. ”Unbelievable” another one said. ”But, you didnt even breath”, the women said. ”Sorry for making you all worry. Im ok”, Ichigo said. ”Let me check that”, the women said checking Ichigo´s pulse. Rukia came back from around the corner. ”Bastard”, Rukia said, with a small smile. ”Sorry”, Ichigo said. ”Are you a doctor”, Chad asked. ”Yes”, the women said.

”And you are totally fine. I dont understand”, she said. ”Thank you”, Ichigo said and stod up. ”Its a miracle”, a man said. ”Not really, i still was alive”, Ichigo said when police, firedepartment and ambulances came to the sight.

”I guess the party is over”, Chad said to Ichigo. ”Yeah”, Ichigo sighed. All of them had to give a report of what they saw. After that they gathered on the sidewalk. ”Im sorry i ruined the rest of the night”, Ichigo apologized. ”It´s ok”, Mizuiro said. ”I guess it was unavoidable Tatsuki said and everyone else agreed.

”Well im satisfaid with my night”, Renji said, unaware of what he got on his right cheek. ”What is that”, Keigo asked pointing on a red kissmark. ”Its a, kissmark”, Orihime said. Rukia kinda paralized for a second and Renji got red under his eyes. ”I see someone enjoyed the night to the fullest”, Chad said and they started to giggle. Renji didnt know what to say so he just smiled a bit, sweating, with his right hand on his head.

”Lets go home then”, Mizuiro said and everyone agreed! ”We take the cab home”, Tatsuki then said. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime asked. ”I had allready made the arrangement for them to pick us up”, Tatsuki said. ”Ok then, see ya soon”, Ichigo said and the rest started to go. ”You didnt have to”, Orihime said to Tatsuki. ”What is done is done”, Tatsuki said, pulling up her cellphone.

On the way home all soon enough went sepperat way´s. And at the end, Rukia stod with Ichigo outside his house. ”I eh....call you tomorrow”, Rukia said a little red. ”Yeah, or come over”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah, see ya then”, Rukia said starting to walk. ”Rukia”, Ichigo said. Rukia stopped and looked around. ”Im sorry”, Ichigo said and Rukia turned around.

He took me off guard. And he was strong to”, Ichigo said. ”If someone got killed, that would not have helped as an excuse”, Rukia said and Ichigo looked down to the ground. ”But no one got hurt, and you didnt have to go to the morgue”, Rukia said with a smile. Ichigo smiled, ”Yeah, sorry for that to!” ”Lets talk more tommorrow”, Rukia said. ”Ok, night”, Ichigo said walking in. ”Good night, Ichigo”, Rukia said and walked away.

The cab arrived at Orihime´s place and she stepped out the cab. ”Thanks for the ride”, she said to Tatsuki who also stepped out. ”Yeah, it was a great night after all”, Tatsuki said smiling. ”Yeah”, Orihime said getting red under her eyes. ”Should we do something tomorrow? Or maybe we should rest”, Tatsuki asked smiling red under her eyes. ”Maybe. Im pretty tired”, Orihime said. ”Can i call you”, Tatsuki asked. ”Sure”, Orihime said gladly. ”Ok then, see ya”, Tatsuki said turning around to the cab. She sat down in the passenger seat when Orihime called for her. ”Im sorry for what happend tonight”, Orihime said. ”What are you talking about”, Tatsuki asked. ”Well”, Orihime said not really know what to say. ”Lets talk about it tomorrow”, Tatsuki said. ”Ok”, Orihime said looking down. Tatsuki didnt know what to say so she told the driver to go. She closed the door and waved of Orihime who also waved. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said before going inside.

Inside Orihime laid down on her bed looking up at the sealing. ”Why do i get this feeling”, she asked. She brushed her face with her hands and moaned. ”Why am i getting all red”, she asked closing her eyes. ”Its Kurusaki-kun i have feelings for. At least, thats what i think”, she said before going to bed, putting the coating over her head.

In the morning Ichigo came down to the kitchen but before stepping in, he looked closely for an sudden attack from somewhere. ”He´s not home”, Karin said at the table. ”I see”, Ichigo said and took place. ”Whant some egg Ichigo”, Yuzu asked. ”Sure”, Ichigo said getting some cornflakes. ”Where´s dad then”, Ichigo asked. ”An emergancy”, Karin said eating cornflakes. ”All of a sudden”, Yuzu said putting two fried eggs on a plate for Ichigo.

Ichigo just shrugged and began to eat when the phone ringed. ”Ill take it”, Yuzu said running for the phone. Ichigo then spotted the other eggs friying so they almost started to shoot. ”The eggs”, he yelled running to them. ”Hello”, Yuzu answerd, not even botherd what was going on in the kitchen. ”Basterd, you will burn youreslf”, Karin yelled trying to help. ”Hi Rukia! Yeah he´s here”, Yuzu said looking at the rest.

”Damn it”, Ichigo yelled when he burned his fingor on the plate. ”I told you”, Karin yelled at Ichigo. ”Damn thats hot”, Ichigo said. ”Put in cold water”, Karin said taking over. ”Ichigo! Its Rukia”, Yuzu called. ”Coming”, Ichigo called and whent of to the phone. ”Dont ever leave the kitchen like that”, Ichigo said to Yuzu who whent off.

”Hello”, Ichigo said in the phone. ”Are you cooking”, Rukia asked. ”Its not a succes”, Ichigo said putting his pointing finger in his mouth trying to cool it. ”Or more like cooking yourself”, Rukia giggled. ”Yeah yeah”, Ichigo said wanted to drop that topic. ”Got something to do today”, Rukia asked. ”Not really”, Ichigo said looking at Karin and Yuzu who stared at him, ”You?”. ”Nothing”, Rukia said. ”Whan come over then”, Ichigo asked and Karin and Yuzu started to whisper to eachother.

”Sure, ill be there in an hour”, Rukia said. ”Ok, bye”, Ichigo said hanging up. He took place at the table, looking at his sisters staring at him patiently. ”What”, Ichigo asked. ”Are u gonna date her soon”, Yuzu asked and Karin started to giggle a bit. ”What”, Ichigo asked a little suprised. ”Admit it, you like her dont you”, Karin asked and Yuzu acted flirting to Ichigo. ”Its none of your buissnes”, Ichigo said trying to eat. ”Its not that we wanna tease you about it”, Yuzu said. Ichigo looked at them suspicious.

”We´re glad for you”, Karin said and they smiled. ”Right”, Ichigo said continuing to eat.”Its true”, Yuzu said and they all got silent. Ichigo studied them under the breakfast and they where dead silent. It was like they really did mean it. Ichigo then started to look all gloomy. ”Sorry”, he said. ”Its ok bro”, Yuzu said smiling. ”You happy makes us happy. Right dad”, Karin asked looking behind Ichigo where their dad stod trying to suprise attack Ichigo.

”Ah yes”, he said sweating when Ichigo looked around. ”Im sure your mother would be very proud dating sucha wonderful girl”, said Isshin running towards their mothers poster. ”You here that darling?! Your boy is getting a girl”, he called. ”Give me a break”, Ichigo said from the table, while Yuzu and Karin just giggled.

At the same time Orihime had just waked up and was heading for the kitchen where she prepared for breakfast. It was egg sandwich and milk. She sat down at her table and putted on the radio that was currently playing Madonna´s song ’Nothing Really Matters’! She sighed and started to eat. At the look of her gloomy face, she apperantly didnt get much of sleep, or not enough.

She looked up at her brother´s photograph. ”What am i to do with these feelings brother”, she asked moaning a bit. ”Morning all happy people”, she heard the radioman saying. ”Happy huh”, Orihime asked eating her sandwich. ”Its a sunny day so i think that all kids that has summerbreak now should go out and have fun”, he said. ”Maybe”, Orihime said. ”Here´s another hit that a girl requested via mail”, he said and in the background you could here the song playing.

”She wrote: ’Hi Andreé! I would like you to play a song for the most wonderful girl there is! She has been my dear friend for very long! This song i dedicat for you girl! I love u!’ Isnt that just sweat? And the song is ’Anytime’ by Kelly Clarkson”, he said and the song took over. ”Lucky girl”, Orihime smiled and cleaned up. ”Whata wonderful song choice for someone you love”, the man in the radio said after the song ended.” Here´s ’Photograp’ by Nickelback”, he said and the song played. Orihime got dressed and whent to her window listening to the wonderful songs playing. Then the phone started to ring. At first it was like she didnt hear it. After three tones she snapped back to reality and ran to the phone.

”Hello”, she asked heavyli breathing. ”Did i wake you”, Tatsuki asked. ”No, no”, Orihime said cathing her breath. ”I didnt hear the phone at first”, Orihime said. ”Ok. Its beautiful weather outside”, Tatsuki said. ”Yeah it sure is”, Orihime said looking out a window. ”Whant to go to the park”, Tatsuki asked. ”I would love to”, Orihime said gladly. ”Ok, meat me at the parking lot in an hour ok”, Tatsuki asked. ”Ok, ill see you there”, Orihime said and hung up.

When Rukia had came to Ichigo´s home, they directly took a walk into town. Ichicgo was dressed with a white shirt under a black Dickies work shirt. With that Dickies black work pants and white shoes. Rukia was dressed in jeans with a Karissa Pull Over Hoodie - Champagne Cream coloured and white sport sneakers with black jeans stripes They walked along the market streets and looked into windows at all from cakes to jewellery. ”How pretty”, Rukia said when she spotted a wonderful necklace. ”Wich one”, Ichigo asked. ”That one”, Rukia said pointing at the necklace where it stood: ”Swarovski Sparklewing Necklace! A rosa Swarovski Rose/Aurora Borealis Rose/Amethyst diamant crystals!”

”Yeah that one is pretty”, Ichigo said looking beneath it at the price. ”The price is pretty to”, Ichigo said sarcastic. Rukia looked at tha price tag. ”350$? Is that much”, Rukia asked. Ichigo just looked at her with a sarcastic face expression. ”I guess so”, Rukia said looking back at it. ”I dont have that kind of money. And i doubt that you have either. Its a expensive store”, Ichigo said looking around for other jewellery store. ”Im not asking you to by me one”, Rukia said looking towards Ichigo. ”And im not saying that i will buy you one”, Ichigo said looking at her.

They where looking into eachothers eys while time was like pasing bye. Children ran across them laughing happily and couple´s enjoyd there free time. ”Whan something to eat”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah”, Rukia said and not taking of there eyes from eachother. ”I can afford that”, Ichigo said. Rukia slowly started to laugh lightly and they walked to the nearest Café.

Hope you enjoyd, im working on next chapter! ^^
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug - 7:32

Aight people sorry for the long wait, but here´s next chapter up!

Chapter 4: A Date?

Tatsuki stood waiting at the parking lots ticketmachine, waiting for Orihime. She was wearing a grey tricot in combed cotton with a panda motif and black tight jeans. ”Its ok, im to early”, she said looking at her cellphone´s clock. She looked up to the sun gazing.

”It´s going to be a hot day today”, Tatsuki said. A car came and parked near the machine. It was a young couple, maybe 25 eyars old, came out and the man aproched the machine. Tatsuki moved aside smiling and the guy thanked.

”You have enough change”, the women asked. She was wearing a white cream coloured Poloshirt with long arms. It has whide knitting one the collar, on the end of the arms and downwards. With that, white shoes and a black Beach Lover Bag. ”Yeah”, the man said and got his ticket.

He was wearing a blue Fred Perry tennissweater and a brown/beige one coloured millitary pants from Active Wear and black shoes. He putted the ticket in the car and closed the door. Tatsuki then watched them walk hand in hand towards the entry to the park. She then spotted that the doorlocks pin was fully up, and she couldnt remember the guy lock the car either.

But to her left she saw Orihime coming and a suspicous black suited man aproched the unlocked car. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime called from 5 meters. Tatsuki looked after the couple but they where gone. The man stopped at another car. ”Sorry im late”, Orihime said when Tatsuki turned around.

Orihime was dressed in a sweater from La Redoute Creation in 100% acrylic. The pants was from same creation with 55% linen and 45% viskos with beautyfull stripes. Brown and silver coloured stripes on beige bottom.She looked and was almost amazed by her beauty, but wanted to keep an eye on the man.

”Dont worry”, Tatsuki said looking behind Orihime. ”Whats up”, Orihime asked. ”A couple forgot to lock their car and now a man is aproching the car”, Tatsuki said when she looked at Orihime, ”I think he saw them!”
”Where are they now”, Orihime asked who wanted to turn around. ”Dont look! I will run after them. Keep an eye on him without letting him see you”, Tatsuki said.

Orihime nodded. ”Can you do that? I will hurry”, Tatsuki said. ”Go”, Orihime said and Tatsuki started to walk into the park. Since Orihime was at a distence from the car, the man who had clear wiew elsewhere, aproched the car. ”Take your time”, Orihime said for herself.

She slightly looked around. ”Damn hes gonna try start it”, Orihime said. She thought for a second and turned around. ”What you think you´re doing”, Orihime asked who stood in front of th car. ”Shit”, he said with cables in his hand. He quickly exited the car and looked at Orihime ready to run. ”I have seen your face. You run but we will catch you”, Orihime said, trying acting tough. ”Is that so”, the man asked aproching Orihime. ”Dont come closer”, Orihime said taking one step back.

Tatsuki had just found the couple and they where running to the parking lot. When they came out they where suprised what to see behind the car. ”Orihime”, Tatsuki aked looking at the nocked down mans bruise on his left eye. ”He tried tuch me”, Orihime said half terrified. ”You ok”, Tatsuki asked while parking guards came and took the man. ”Yeah, im all right”, Orihime said gladly. ”I see”, Tatsuki said.

The police then came and took care of the guy. ”Thanks both of you”, the woman said with a smile. ”Yeah we apriciate your help”, the man said smiling. ”Eh it was nothing”, Orihime said smiling with her right hand on the back of her head. ”Yeah no big deal”, Tatsuki said. ”It´s good to know there are good people as you to”, the woman said. ”Are you, siblings or something”, the man asked.

Orihime and Tatsuki looked at eachother. ”Eh no”, Tatsuki said speachless. ”Whata question! That was rude”, the women said to her man. ”Im sorry”, the man said. ”Come on, before you emberass me more”, the women said grabing the man´s left arm and walked. Before they where gone she waved to Orihime and Tatsuki who waved back.

”I wonder why he thought that”, Orihime said smiling to Tatsuki who slightly smiled back. ”Shall we go”, she asked. ”Yeah”, Orihime said and they walked into the park. Inside there where lots of trees and ponds with all kinds of birds. In some trees there where even squirrels.

There where also playgrounds and salemens with a vehicle selling all from candys to balloons. They had just entered the park but allready they where enjoying it. It was a big park with many people today. Orihime then spotted some fishing activity at a small lake.

”Hey, lets try it”, Orihime said pointing at it. ”Ok”, Tatsuki said and Orihime took her there. She asked for two rods and they sat down at the little bridge where other kids and adults where. Orihime sat to Tatsuki´s right. ”So you get prices depending on the size of the fish”, Tatsuki asked. ”Yeah so lets do our best and catch a really big one”, Orihime said. ”Yeah”, Tatsuki said, enjoying it.

Time passed by when a kid who maybe was 10 years old yelled after 10 minutes. ”I got one!” He had brown short spikey hair and was wearing a red checked Billabong shirt in soft cotton. With that, kahki green/military Billabong Boardshorts and black FlipFlop from Billabong. All the others looked and the kid got help from his father.

He got a Karp that was maybe 17 inches long, 45 centimetre if im correct. ”Yay look its huge”, the kid said happily and everybody gave applause. The kid got a price that was a soft Karp liked teddy. ”Lets see if we can get a bigger one”, Tatsuki said and Orihime nodded.

Time passed by and after 15 minutes of talking a older man who was maybe 60 year old yelled. ”I got one!” He was dressed with a plaid short Sleeve shirt from Tablerock, ultra-light, ultra-comfortable cotton blend plaid shirt that also provides sun protection. With that Aruba pants, quick-drying convertible pant with interior brief and sun-protection fabric. On the shirt he had Henry´s Fork Vest, the fisherman's fishing vest with all the bells and whistles. A Columbia staple year after year. He crank the Karp up and messured 20 inches, 60 centimetre. He got a brand new fishing rod.

”I doubt we can beat that”, Orihime said smiling. ”Yeah, atleast you´re having fun right”, Tatsuki asked. ”Yeah”, Orihime said gladly, slightly red under her eyes. ”I would love to have that Karp teddy to”, Orihime said. Tatsuki saw the teddy and looked seriously down at the water. It has now been 45 minutes since the old man got a fish.

”Maybe the lake is empty”, Orihime said looking down on the water. ”Maybe”, Tatsuki said, ”You hungry?” ”Yeah”, Orihime said. ”I hate to give up now”, Tatsuki said smiling looking towards Orihime. ”Yeah, but i think i give up now”, Orihime said and stod up.

”Give me another minute and i be right there”, Tatsuki said looking up at Orihime. ”Ok, i go leave the rod”, Orihime said and walked to land. Tatsuki smiled while watching Orihime walked to land. A guy had been watching them for several minutes and was sitting to Tatsuki´s left. ”Hey”, he said calling for Tatsuki. Tatsuki turned her head and looked at the guy. He was about 19 year old with dark blond hair down to his ears. He was dressed with a Mataro Rugby sweater, white with black horizontal stripes, jeans and black shoes.

”No bite yet”, he asked. ”No”, Tatsuki said sighing. ”My name is Jake. You wanna to win that teddy huh”, Jake asked. Tatsuki got a little red under her eyes and looked at him. Then suddenly he got a fish. ”Oh, look”, Jake said and fished up a Karp, maybe the same sixe as the boy´s before. He took it up end messureed it. ”Hey, this one is 17 inches, almost 18”, Jake said and looked at Tatsuki.

”You wan it”, Jake asked. ”But”, Tatsuki said. ”Dont but me, take it so you can give the teddy to her”, he said. ”But i didnt catch it. So its not my win”, Tatsuki said. ”Oh, i see. Well good luck then”, Jake said and stod up. ”Hey im sorry, its just that”, Tatsuki said. ”Hey, dont think about, i understand”, Jake said with a slight smile and walked towards land.

She saw him leave his rod and started to talk to Orihime. He then pointed out to Tatsuki. She didnt know what they where talking about but then Orihime waved to her. She waved back and sighed. Maybe i should give up now. When she was ready to rise up, she fealed that her rod was shaking.

”Hey! I think you one”, Jake yelled. Tatsuki crank up a Karp that was almost the same size. ”Hey! I got one to”, Tatsuki yelled happily and ran to the others. They got the Karp messured and it was 20 inches long. They could choose from either the new rod or a Casio Protrek PRW-1300-1 clock.

Orihime shrugged when Tatsuki asked what she wanted. ”Its your win”, Orihime said. Tatsuki whent to the salesman. ”Excuse me, can i have to Karp teddy instead”, Tatsuki asked. ”Eh, sure but”, the salesman said and gave her the teddy. ”The clock is very nice though”, the salesman said. ”Yeah but not as cute as this one”, Tatsuki said. The salesman laughed a little and Tatsuki whent to Orihime and Jake that was still with them.

”Here”, Tatsuki said and gave the teddy to Orihime that was almost speachless. ”I said that if i could, you would have it”, Tatsuki said a little red. ”Well i choosed the clock, but that teddy goes with you”, Jake said smiling with his right hand on the back of his head. ”Aww”, Orihime said and hugged Tatsuki who first paralized but hugged her back, all red underer her eyes. ”Hey, you to wanna see something cool”, Jake asked. ”Huh”, Orihime and Tatsuki said.

Ichigo and Rukia sat outside a café and drinked soda with cakes. ”This is nice”, Rukia said. ”Huh”, Ichigo asked while eating hes cranberry cake. ”Sitting here in this beautiful weather”, Rukia said and looked across the round table to Ichigo. ”Yeah, it is”, Ichigo said. They sat qietly for half a minute when Ichigo sighed a bit for himself. ”Are u enjoying urself, he suddenly asked. ”Eh, how do you mean”, Rukia asked. ”Is everything allright”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah, why shouldnt it”, Rukia asked drinking her soda. ”Cuz you look like you are thinking to much”, Ichigo said while looking at Rukia.

”Well, sorta”, Rukia said, getting slightly red under her eyes. ”You, wanna talk about it”, Ichigo asked. ”Naw, not yet i think”, Rukia said, playing around with her fingers under the table. She looked a little embarresed and was looking down. ”Ok”, Ichigo said drinking. ”Why cant i just tell him”, Rukia asked herself. ”Hey, whats that”, Ichigo asked looking up to the right to the sky. Rukia looked to.

”Its a balloon”, she said. ”Hey”, they heard a voice calling from the balloon. ”That sounded like”, Rukia said a little suprised. A man stopped to and was looking at the balloon with a binoculars. ”Hey, can i borrow it for a sec”, Ichigo asked the guy and stod up. ”Sure”, he said and Ichigo looked up to the balloon.

There he saw Orihime waving with Tatsuki standing next to her. ”Its Inoue and Arisawa”, Ichigo said. ”I thought i recognize her voice” Rukia said looking up. Ichigo waved back but Rukia didnt. Normally she would but, there was something going on. ”Thanks”, Ichigo said, turning back the binoculars.

He sat down and looked at Rukia who suddenly looked like her normal self. ”What”, she asked. ”Eh, nothing”, Ichigo said looking at his empty plate. ”You wan some more”, he asked. ”No im fine. Lets go somewhere else”, Rukia said. ”Ok”, Ichigo said and they walked out the outter serve and walked along the sidewalk.

When they came to the square, there was a small market there. People selling all from flowers, fruits and clothes. ”Lets check it out”, Rukia said walking in. Ichigo stopped for a second and watched inside his wallet. He then put it in his pocket and walked up Rukia.

She was looking at some and skirts and dresses. The first to caught her eye was a sort of summer vacation skirt in 55% cotton and 45% viscose. ”How nice”, Rukia said holdong it up. ”Oh you have good taste my lady”, the salesman said. ”I love the prints”, Rukia said while Ichigo smiled beside her.

”Yes its called Fish Petal with prints”, the salesman said. ”How much”, Rukia asked. ”Orignally its $50. But u can have it for, say $45”, the salesman offerd. ”Rukia looked at Ichigo who thought for a second. ”$40”, Ichigo offered. ”Bargain huh? $43 i wont go lower”, the salesman said. ”I cant go any lower”, Ichigo said looking at him. The salesman looked at Ichigo and then at Rukia who looked all innocent.

”Allright boy. $40”, he said. Ichigo took up his wallet and gave him $40. ”You got a good boyfriend. He know´s the way of business”, the salesman said going off. Rukia looked at Ichigo red under her eyes. Ichigo just smiled a bit. ”Hope you will like it”, Ichigo said. ”I will. Thanks Ichigo”, Rukia said. ”Don´t mention it. Shall we look at more”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah”, Rukia said gladly and they walked.

”Is it ok that he called you that”, Rukia asked. Ichigo sweat a bit but putted his hands on the back off his head. ”Its ok”, Ichigo said relaxed. ”Really”, Rukia asked and giggled a bit. ”Ichigo got red under his eyes but didnt change his serious look on his face.

It became night. Tatsuki and Orihime have had a great time and was now outside Orihime´s. ”That was alot of fun”, Orihime said happily and spinned around. ”Yeah it was”, Tatsuki said. ”You wanna come in”, Orihime asked. ”Sure”, Tatsuki said and they whent inside. Inside Orihime served some tee and biscuit.

They sat down, eated, drinked and talked about all of the fun they had done. ”The balloon tour was fun, i wasent even scared”, Orihime said smiling. ”Yeah it sure was fun”, Tatsuki said. While she looked at Orihime smiling, she was full of joy. She also saw how beautiful her face was, now even more beautiful when she was full of joy. She then stopped and looked almost paralized.

Orihime stopped laughing and looked at Tatsuki. ”Tatsuki”, she asked. She then snapped back to reality and sweat. ”Eh, i just spaced out”, Tatsuki said putting up her right hand. ”Okey. You whant more tee”, Orihime asked. ”Yeah”, Tatsuki said and Orihime whent into the kitchen. ”I gotta stop it”, Tatsuki said to herself squeezing her hands beneth her legs.

Now Ichigo and Rukia was outside Ichigo´s house and the small chatted. ”Well it was fun”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah, and thanks for everything”, Rukia said a little red. ”Don´t mention it. It, was a pleasure”, Ichigo said slightly red and putted his right hand behind his head. Rukia smiled and they looked at eachother for a second. Rukia then pulled her head down and blushed all over.

”Are you ok”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah. See you soon”, Rukia said and suddenly ran. ”Rukia”, Ichigo yelled. ”Im ok”, Rukia yelled back but ran till Ichigo couldn´t see her more. He wanted know why she ran, but he could guess but didnt whant to think that way. ”Damn”, he said and whent inside.

”Welcome home”, Isshin said sitting on a sofa. ”Dad”, Ichigo said. ”Did you two have fun”, Isshin asked. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said sitting down on a chair. ”Why do you look so gloomy then”, Isshin asked. ”Gloomy”, Ichigo asked. ”Didnt the date go well”, Isshin asked. Ichigo paralized and then just smiled the embarressment away.

Working on next chapter Muh
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 4:23

Chapter 5: Pain! Part 1

That same night when Ichigo had gone to bed, he wouldn´t be able to sleep for long. Inside the closet you could hear Kon moaning. He tried to sleep but couldn´t. ”Argh! Cant sleep”, Kon said and opened the closet. ”Look at him. Sleeping like a baby”, Kon said and jumped down. ”Lets see what the fridge has”, Kon said and went out from the room.

A cool breeze came into the room from the open window. Ichigo just turned his back towards the window and the breeze stopped. He then slowly opened his eye´s and looked like he was in pain. ”Sleep. Sleep”, he said in a zombielike voice. Then, just a few seconds later after he closed hos eye´s, he heard a female scream from outside. His eye´s went wide open.

If we locate the scream it came 200 meters from where Ichigo live on a road along the coastline. A female ghost with a chain stod face to face with a hollow. It looked like just another hollow but this one had sword blades as nails. He´s swordnails grow and became twice as long as a samuraisword.

The woman that had blonde hair, dressed with a white top and a blue skirt that didnt go lower then to her knees and black low heals, took a few steps back. She wanted to turn around and run, but she was in paralizes. The hollow roared and rised. He became twice as tall and he raised his right hand.

”NO”, the women screamed while the swords came at her. She had closed her eye´s and suddenly heard a klinging sound. She looked and saw a orange haired guy in a black robe holding a big sword holding back the hollows swords. ”You”, she said. ”Get back”, Ichigo said, sounding like a order. But she couldn´t move. ”I, cant”, she said. ”You have to”, Ichigo said.

Just when Ichigo felt he couldn´t hold it any longer, the hollow took his hand back. But before Ichigo could react, the hollow smashed Ichigo away into a wall. The women screamed and falled down on her knees. The hollow turned to the women again and opened his mouth and raised his hand again.

Just as he was suppose to hit her, he got hitted by a rock on his head. It was a pretty big one so he was tossed towards the coastline. ”Ichigo”, Chad said and helped him up. ”Chad”, Ichigo said and stod by himself. ”Are you okey”, Chad asked. ”Yeah, im glad you came”, Ichigo said and the looked towards the hollow that screamed of anger.

”Yeah, couldn´t miss the huge power coming from that thing”, Chad said. ”Yeah, he is pretty strong. You take the women to safty and i keep the hollow busy”, Ichigo said. ”So you´re gonna let me help you”, Chad asked. ”Why not”, Ichigo asked with a smile. They smiled and nodded.
Ichigo ran towards the hollow and Chad to the women. ”Come, let me take you to safety”, Chad said who reached his right hand to her. ”I cant move”, she said. ”Then i have to carry you”, Chad said. ”No! You should help Ichigo instead”, Orihime said who appeared behind Chad. ”Inoue”, Chad said.

”I´ll take care of her”, Orihime said. Chad hesitated a bit, but nodded. Chad stod up and ran to Ichigo who was fighting the hollow. ”Are you okey miss”, Orihime asked. ”I, dont know”, she said looking at the hollow and Ichigo fighting it. ”Bastard”, Ichigo said angry who stood bleeding on his head 5 meters from the hollow. Then just above his head a blue lightning looking beam hitted the hollow on the head.

Ichigo looked behind him and Chad stod there. ”Chad”, Ichigo said. ”Inoue is taking care of her”, Chad said. ”Inoue”, Ichigo asked and looked towards the women and saw Orihime beside her. ”Okey, lets get this asshole”, Ichigo said grabbing his sword tight and placed it before him. ”Ban-kai”, he said and started to transform. But in the middle of it, he got hitted hard by the hollows left hand that didnt have swords.

”Ichigo”, Chad yelled and saw Ichigo fly against the wall again. But he didn´t because Orihime had saw him and hold her shield before her. Somehow it didn´t hurt Ichigo much because after he felled down on the ground, he stod up almost instantly. ”Inoue”, he yelled and looked up. Orihime was inside the wall like a print and had take Ichigo´s place in the wall.

Chad tried to protect himself and hit the hollow back, but it was hard. ”Damm you”, Chad said and fired a shot towards the hollow. But he stopped it with his sword hand. ”Shit”, Chad said and the hollow hitted Chad to the left and sended him away. Ichigo heard Chad´s sudden scream of pain and saw him rolling away from the hollow and stopped 80 meters from him.

Ichigo saw the hollow come towards him but didnt want it to come close to either the women or Inoue that had passed out. He ran towards the hollow and jumped. Screaming he hitted his sword to the hollow that shielded himself with his swords. ”Asshole”, Ichigo said and jumped back. But in the jump the hollow grabbed Ichigo buy his legs and hitted him to the ground.

He could barely move and looked like he passed out. The hollow turned his eye´s to the women again and walked to her. ”No, no, no”, she said and started to cry. ”Hey”, Orihime yelled. ”Hey! Hollow”, she yelled and got the hollows attention. Chad who tried to stand saw it. ”Inoue”, Chad yelled but couldnt get up.

”Leave her alone you pathetic, worthless......piece of shit”, Orihime yelled. The hollow roar and it looked like she had made him mad. The hollow turned around and walked towards Orihime. ”No! What are you doing”, the women yelled. ”That´s right. Take me instead you worm”, Orihime said. The hollow screamed towards Orihime that could feal his nasty breath. ”God lord”, she said with her eye´s closed. The hollow raised his hand.

”Forgive me”, Orihime said and closed her eye´s again.

”INOUE”

The hollow sent his sword towards Orihime. That hit woke Ichigo. Orihime slowly opened her eye´s hand saw that four swords was above her head like a circle and the thumb sword was under her between her legs.
She then looked toward the hand and saw something shine from a small opening.

”Oh god”, she said and closed her eye´s again. The sword launched towards Orihime but stopped at the same time you could her a slashing sound into flesh. She opened her eye´s and saw the swords edge just less then a inch from her chest. She looked up and the hollow started to dissapear.

She saw Ichigo stand in the air with the sword before him. He had stabbed the hollow in the head and killed it. ”Ichigo”, she said with a low voice and passed out. She then leaned forward and started to fall down. ”Inoue”, Ichigo yelled but managed to catch her. He stod up with Orihime in he´s arms when Chad came.

”Is she allright”, Chad wonderd. ”Yeah, i tink so. How about you”, Ichigo asked. ”Im okey. Where´s the women”, Chad asked. ”She was here just a minute ago”, Ichigo said. ”Maybe she ran”, Chad said. ”Yeah. Lets get Inoue home”, Ichigo said and they started to walk. But from a distance the women looked at them, she haden´t run away.

They came to Orihime´s place and found the door unlocked. ”She must have rushed to the place”, Chad said who hold it opened for Ichigo. He walked in and laid Orihime down on her bed. The fairy-like spirits Shun Shun Rikka appears from the hairpin. ”Why was she so careless”, Hinagiku asked. ”Why didn´t she let me fight. I will never understand that girl”, Tsubaki said. ”Poor thing”, Lily said. ”We have to heal her now”, Shun'ō said and so they started to do.

”I´ll leave the rest to you guys then”, Ichigo said. ”Dont you worry”, Ayame said. ”We will heal her back to normal”, Baigon said. ”Thank you”, Ichigo said and walked out with Chad. ”I will come and check on her later today”, Ichigo said. ”Okey, lets get some sleep before the sun comes up”, Chad said. ”Well, that wont be long”, Ichigo said as they could see how the sun was starting to rise.

5 hours later Orihime waked up. ”Oh my head”, she said sitting up. The Shun Shun Rikka appeared. ”Inoue, are you feeling better”, Ayame asked. ”It was pretty dangerous”, Hinagiku said. ”Promise to be more carefull”, Lily said. Orihime looked at them as she didnt know who they were. ”Im sorry”, she then said looking down. They all looked at eachother. She didnt smile! This must be serious. ”Orihime”, Baigon said. ”Whats wrong”, Shun'ō asked.

”I was in the way”, Orihime said. They all looked at eachother and slightly sighed. ”You cant allways blame yourself. By the way you saved them all from getting to much hurt”, Hinagiku said. ”Yes, you took the hits”, Baigon said. ”You didnt have to if you had let me fight”, Tsubaki said who sat by the window. They all looked towards him. Orihime looked at Tsubaki and feeled ashamed. ”Im sorry Tsubaki”, Orihime said, ”I didn´t whant you to get hurt and killed like last time”, Orihime said.

Tsubaki flew over to Orihime 50 centimeter from her face. ”Do you know why”, Tsubaki asked. Orihime didnt answer. ”It´s because you dont trust me and you dont trust yourself”, Tsubaki said. ”She´s the kind person”, Lily said. ”That´s the problem”, Tsubaki said almost getting upset. It was quiet for a second. ”If you wanna help your friends without getting in the way, and getting hurt”, Tsubaki said and Orihime looked at him. ”You have to let me fight”, Tsubaki said. Orihime looked at the others who nod. ”Yes”, Orihime said looking serious.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep - 4:25

Dang i had to make 2 parts of the 5th chapter! When i tried to post the howl chapter, it said that the post was to big lol lol

Chapter 5: Pain Part 2

Poor Ichigo thought he could get to sleep longer. Just 2 hours after he got home, Karin knocked on his door. ”Ichigo! Are you awake”, Karin asked. Ichigo just moaned and putted the pillow on his head. Karin opened the door and walked to Ichigo. ”Why are you still sleeping? I know there´s no school but”, Karin started. ”I had to fight a hollow”, Ichigo said. ”In the middle of the night”, Karin wondered.

”Yeah, he was strong to. Can i just sleep for 3 more hours? Please”, Ichigo beged and showed his face. That poor dude had red strings on his eyes, a sign that he hadent slept enough. ”Ok, but you gotta come up then”, Karin said. ”Yeah, yeah”, Ichigo said and putted the pillow on his face. Karin closed the door and walked down. ”Is he coming”, Yuzu asked. ”No, he´s gonna sleep for 3 more hours”, Karin said and sat down on a couch. ”Oh well, i do the breakfast for him later then”, Yuzu said and putted the eggs and such back in the refrigerate.

”You know, we should let him do his own breakfast”, Karin said when Yuzu joined Karin. ”Why”, Yuzu asked, ”I have allways done it”! ”That´s excactly why you should stop”, Karin said. Yuzu looked questionable at Karin. ”You can´t cook for him when he moves out you know”, Karin said. ”Well”, Yuzu started but Karin interupted. ”When he moves out, he has to do it on his own. I think its about time he start doing meals himself”, Karin said.

”Do you think he can do that”, Yuzu asked. ”He has to”, Karin said.
Outside by the seaside where they fought against the swordnail hollow, the women from before stod there. She was looking out over the water. Water touched her naked feet. Her eyes where closed while the wind made her long brown hair wave.

”Why me”, she thought for herself. ”Why did this had to happen to me”, she asked. Her face shanged into a painfull looking face expression. She opened her eyes and tears started to come. ”How could you let it happen”, she asked and looked almost angry.

She remembered back to the night when she still was alive. It was outside the club where Ichigo and his friends had their ”party”. On the street she was about to take a cab home when the hollow appeared. The hollow attacked the cab and she raned. Seconds later Ichigo came out and saw the hollow. He had changed into Shinigami and saw people running. Just then she raned into Ichigo but didnt fall. ”Help me”, she said. Ichigo looked suprised but then looked serious. ”I will”, he said and putted her to his right.

But when he was about to draw his sword, the hollow launched his hand and hitted Ichigo. Ichigo slammed into a car window. The hollow now stod in front of the women who was paralized. ”No, please no”, she begged. Then Ichigo heard a terrefying scream and his eyes went wide open. ”No. No! NO”, he screamed and attacked the hollow. The hollow hitted him again but he protected himself with the sword.

”Damm you”, he said. Then the hollow raised his hand and hitted Ichigo into the ground. He layed flat in the hole when the hollow raised his hand again. That´s when Rukia came and killed the hollow. When Ichigo and Rukia walked away from the street, she came up from the ground, as a ghost. ”Why”, she asked.

Back at Ichigo´s home, he just woke up and sat up at the bed side. ”Damn, think i gotta headache”, he said putting his right hand on his forhead. Then he heared a burp from the closet. He walked to it and opened it. There Kon laid on his back with that was only the remains of food like Ramen and fruits. ”Have you just”, Ichigo asked. ”Eat? Yeah just had to try. Didn´t taste anything and i cant feel if im full either”, Kon said trying to sit up. Ichigo grabbed Kon´s throat and looked angry in his eye´s.

”That was OUR food you basterd! You can´t eat it because you can´t get full becasue you are not capable of it”, Ichigo said with a angry voice. ”Ah come on, you cant be mad at me”, Kon said trying to flirt. Outside his room you could hear Kon´s voice. ”No, you can´t do that! No. Please Ichigo. NOOOOOOOOOO”, he screamed.

Ichigo opened his room door and looked in. ”And you will have that on for the rest of the week. And if i see you outside my room today. I will kill you. You understand me”, Ichigo asked angry. ”Yes Ichigo”, Kon said with a tiny voice. He was dressed in a big fluffy dress, one of Yuzu´s doll dresses. Ichigo slamed the door and walked down.

He walked to the refrigerater and opened it. ”And what should i eat now”, he asked. ”There are eggs”, Karin said from the sofa. ”Where´s Yuzu”, Ichigo asked. ”Outside”, Karin said. He got the message and took out 3 eggs. He started to cook them and he did it quiet well. They didnt burn or anything. With it he had sandwich and orange juice. ”Karin joined him at the table and looked at what he had accomplished. ”What”, Ichigo asked.

”Nothing”, Karin smiled. Ichigo rised his left eyebrow questionable.
”It´s good that you can make food for yourself”, Karin said. Ichigo looked even more questionable. ”What are you talking about”, Ichigo asked. ”I said to Yuzu that we should let you make your breakfast yourself”, Karin said. ”How about dinner then”, Ichigo asked. ”Well, you could try cook with Yuzu. Im sure she would be happy to teach you”, Karin said. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said with a little smile and drained his glas.

Then Karin saw someone outside on the street. It was the women from the night. She turned her head around and looked right into Karin´s eyes.
She frozed and couldnt move. Ichigo then noticed it. ”What´s wrong”, he asked. ”She´s looking at me”, Karin said. Ichigo saw that Karin was looking outside. He looked outside, but didnt see anyone. ”What are you talking about, no one´s there”, Ichigo said.

”But she was just there a second ago. Looking at me”, Karin said. ”Are you sure”, Ichigo asked. ”Yes”, Karin said seriously. Ichigo could tell that Karin was not lying. ”Okey, i will go and check outside”, Ichigo said. He walked out and looked around. ”If you are here i whant you to come forward”, Ichigo said. He looked around and still couldnt see anyone.
”Did you say something brother”, Yuzu asked who showed up from the right. ”Where were you”, Ichigo asked. ”On the back, i just heard you calling for someone”, Yuzu said.

Ichigo thought for a second. When he was to answer Yuzu, he saw a ghost women from the neighbour´s hedge. She looked at him seriously and Ichigo almost sweated. ”Ichigo”, Yuzu asked. ”Yeah, i wanted to know that you were okey”, Ichigo said when he looked at Yuzu and then back towards the women. But she was gone. ”Ah your to sweet. Did u managed to do your breakfast”, Yuzu asked. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said looking back at Yuzu. ”Okey, im soon coming in”, Yuzu said with a smile and walked towards the back off the house. ”Who was she”, Ichigo asked for himself.

Let´s Finish This Oh NOES!
Back to top Go down
stefko_25
Noob
stefko_25

Male
Number of posts : 52
Where : Bulgaria
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 12:44

Wow, that's awesome. Oh NOES!
If I only knew what a Bleach is... hu hu hu..
Anyway, it needs more pictures... and toast - everybody likes toast. flower dance!
Back to top Go down
http://stefko25.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 10:07

stefko_25 wrote:
Wow, that's awesome. Oh NOES!
If I only knew what a Bleach is... hu hu hu..
Anyway, it needs more pictures... and toast - everybody likes toast. flower dance!

haha u dont know anything of Bleach? well its ok pls have fun reading it Agree
you wan me do pictures? thats to bad i cant, im only good at writing =x
toast? hmm
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 11 Oct - 16:44

AIGHT 6th chapter is up, and again i have to make 2 parts of it.....so i will wait to post part 2. So enjoy so far, its almost done xD

Chapter 6: Fighting for Love! Im Sorry!

At a empty industry area, Orihime was practicing something with the Shun Shun Rikka. It was almost the same area where the Vizard had their base. She was trying to avoid getting hitted by Tsubaki who took it easy in the beginning. ”Come on Orihime, you can do it”, Lilly yelled. ”Is this really some good training for her”, Baigon asked.

”Tsubaki is fast, it might be good for her”, Shun'ō said. ”Wouldn´t it better is she practiced with her friends”, Hinagiku asked. ”She whant´s to practice on her own, without help from her friends”, Ayame said as they stod 4 meters from Orihime and Tsubaki that continued attack her.

”Don´t look at other things. Focus on me and avoid getting hitted”, Tsubaki said. ”I know”, Orihime said sweating. She was wearing a training outfit. She has a Yoga type of pants in cotton/poly/lycra in black, with a adjustable drawstring waist.

With that a black Yoga Spa jacket, also in cotton/poly/lycra with a white tee under. Tsubaki was not gonna get easy on her. He actually gave Orihime a long scratch on her right cheek. Tsubaki back off a bit to see what her reaction would be.

”Please dont go easy on me”, Orihime said looking serious, though a drop off blod from the scratch started falling down her cheek. ”Allright. Here i come”, Tsubaki said. He attacked Orihime fast and without hesitation. They fought long for 15 minutes when Shun'ō told them to take a break.

”Do you think the enemy will ask for a break”, Tsubaki asked. ”No, but she´s not there yet”, Shun'ō said. Tsubaki looked at Orihime who almost breathed heavily. ”A little longer”, she said. ”Allright, prepare yourself”, Tsubaki said.

Shun'ō sighed while she and the rest watched Tsubaki attack Orihime for 15 minutes more. After that Tsubaki told her to catch her breath. Orihime drinked from the bottle of water she took with her. The Shun Shun Rikka circled around her.

”Are you okey”, Lilly asked. ”Im fine”, Orihime said. ”You should take care of the scratch”, Baigon said. ”Im still not sure if this is the right training for her”, Hinagiku said. ”What are you talking about? Of course this is good for her”, Tsubaki said.

Orihime was to tired to care. ”I mean, in the end, she is not physically strong enough to take on strong enemies”, Hinagiku said. ”Are you questioning Orihime´s will of power”, Ayame asked. ”No, its just that. It´s the fact”, Hinagiku said. Shun'ō looked at Orihime that was breathing less heavily now. She had heard the words and was starting to look sad. ”You are strong Orihime, don´t doubt that”, Shun'ō said.

”It´s true that im not strong physical, but my mind is set. I will fight, whatever it takes”, Orihime said looking serious. Tsubaki nodded. The rest started to nod to, knowing she meant it. ”Just don´t over do it”, Shun'ō said. ”If she don´t, she will never be strong”, Tsubaki said. ”She´s not Ichigo you know”, Shun'ō said. ”Are you guy´s forgetting something”, Baigon asked. The rest looked questionable at him.

”Even though she´s not strong physical. She´s has a strong psychological will. And, she have us. We have to be strong, and not doubt Orihime the slightest”, Baigon said. Everyone thought about it and looked serious. ”Im glad that i have you guy´s”, Orihime started while she stod up. ”I have to use you in a way that makes us unbeatable”, Orihime said.

Everyone agreed and nodded. ”Tsubaki”, Orihime said and he looked at her. ”Give me all you got on you´re own. When i can master you, together, we can do anything”, Orihime said both serious and happy. Tsubaki was almost suprised hearing her say that.

But he was satisfied with her confidence that they will make it. ”Im glad to hear that. Are you prepared for full power, Orihime”, Tsubaki asked, and started to glow. ”Yes i am”, Orihime said with confidence.

Ichigo was still wondering who that women was. He made a appointment with Rukia in town. They met outside the jewel store they visited yesterday. Ichigo came wearing a Frenzy black zip hood of cotton/polyester with a white print one the howl left side. Under it he has his dark green shirt with the black alien print on.

His pants is white Cargo rock salt snow pants in Store-Lite Fabric. He had a black belt on the pants. When Rukia finally came she was wearing the skirt Ichigo bought to her yesterday. With it she had white shirt in cotton. And she had a wristband in silver on her left arm.

”About time”, Ichigo said. ”Couldnt be helped. An old lady asked me to walk her over the street. ”I see”, Ichigo said. ”Well, what´s the big deal”, Rukia asked. Ichigo told her what he knew. ”I don´t know, but she looked just as the women at the beach”, Ichigo said. ”Have you seen her since”, Rukia asked.

”Well, no. But what if she keeps following me”, Ichigo asked. ”Then just confront her and ask her what´s up. I don´t think she dangerous”, Rukia said. ”But she´s”, Ichigo said. ”Then let me take care of her then”, Rukia said. Ichigo thought for a second and nodded. What they didnt know, was that the women was across the street, looking at them.

But they continued to walk since they didn´t have anything else to do. ”It´s starting to get cold”, Rukia said staring on the store´s windows they passed by. ”Well yeah, it´s soon autumn”, Ichigo said. ”I see”, Rukia said when they stopped at red light.

On the other side of the street a young couple, maybe in their 20´s stod and cuddled also waiting for the lights. It seemed like Ichigo didn´t see them or cared but Rukia did. She shiverd inside and putted her right hand on her chest. When the light turned to green Ichigo started to walk but Rukia stod still.

Ichigo then realized Rukia wasent by his side so he turned around. ”Rukia”, he yelled from the toher side. Rukia snapped out of it and saw that the light was gonna change to red. She started to run. What she didn´t see was a car coming without trying to stop. She didnt see the car coming but lucky her Ichigo did.

”Watch out”, a women that saw the tragedy was a fact. Rukia only saw a smal glimt of the car when Ichigo throw´d himself on to Rukia and the car passed by to the other side. When Ichigo holding Rukia stopped at the sidewalk they could also see Police cars chasing the other car.

People who saw the action was suprised and releived. Rukia was fine though they both got some minor scract on their arms, legs and clothes. ”Are you okey”, Ichigo asked, lying on his left side with Rukia in front of him. ”Yeah”, she said in minor chock. They looked at eachother and Rukia had a touching look on her face, also a little red udner her eye´s. Ichigo got up and helped Rukia up.

People who was relieved came and asked them if they were okey. ”Yeah, we´re fine”, Ichigo said. ”Im, fine”, Rukia said. ”Have to be careful on the streets”, and old man said and Rukia nodded a little embarresed. ”Nice work man”, a boy in Ichigo´s age said. Ichigo just nodded with a slight smile.

He looked at Rukia who was looking pale. ”Sure you okey”, Ichigo asked. ”I eh, don´t know”, Rukia said. People started to go their own way´s and they stod at the sidewalk again. ”Don´t do that again okey”, Ichigo said. ”Okey”, Rukia said. She still felt a little shaky, so she slowly took Ichigo´s right hand with her left.

She blushed a bit when Ichigo looked down on their hands. He looked up on Rukia who didnt move a muscle. He could tell she was blushing, so he grabbed her hand. He turned a little red when the light´s turned green. They started to walk, hand in hand.

The sun started to go down, store´s closed and people coming from late work got home. Isshin came home an yelled after Ichigo. ”He´s not home”, Karin said from the sofa. ”Is he out”, Isshin asked who came into the livingroom. ”Yeah”, Karin said who was reading a teenage magasine. ”Okey”, he said sitting down beside Karin. ”Where´s Yuzu”, Isshin asked.
”Upstairs”, Karin said not looking up.

”If it wasent that she would freak and tare me apart if i made a noice, i would kill her”, Kon said trying his best not to freak himself while Yuzu tested different clothes on him. ”What about pink”, Yuzu asked happily from the closet, showing a tiny pink princess dress to him. ”I hate pink”, Kon said looking grumpy.

”I see”, Isshin said. ”What do you whant Ichigo”, Karin asked putting down the magasine on her lap. ”Well, i just whant to talk to him. Why did you sound so protecting”, Isshin asked. Karin paralized when she noticed it herself. ”No reason”, she said starting to read the magasine again.

”What´s wrong”, Isshin asked. ”Nothing”, Karin said. Isshin just smiled. Then he started to get a suspicous face expression. He looked behind him out the kitchen window. He thought he saw something, but just shrugged.
When the sun was halfway down, Ichigo and Rukia stod outside his home.

”Should i walk with you, wherever you now go”, Ichigo asked. ”No, its ok”, Rukia said letting go of Ichigo´s hand. Rukia didn´t say anymore cuz she started to go. Ichigo looked confused so he called for her. She stopped, but didnt look back.

But Ichigo didn´t know what to say, so after a while Rukia walked away out of sight. Ichigo got mad at himself so he hitted a streetlight with his right hand. ”Damm”, he cussed and looked at his hand, bleeding a bit. ”Tsk”, he said. When he was about to walk into the house, a cool breeze passed and he looked to the left.

There, in the middle of the passage outside the houses the women stod. He looked at her while she stared at him. He´s eye´s whent wide open. Another wind striked him and he covered he´s face. When he took down his left arm, she was gone. ”Hey”, he yelled and took off. Isshin saw him from inside the house.

He ran after her till he stod at the beach again. He looked everywhere but couldnt see her. To his left there was the wall going all the way to the beach. There was also some bushes that he looked at. And there she stod.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct - 16:35

Chapter 6 Part 2

He swallow´d and walked to her. When Ichigo stod 2 meters from her, she was looking down at the ground. ”Who are you”, Ichigo asked. He then heard her sniff and he looked confused. ”So you really dont remember me”, she asked looking at Ichigo. She had tears coming from her eyes. And she looked both sad and angry.

”No”, Ichigo said. ”Well i know you”, she said. ”How come”, Ichigo asked. ”Because you are the one who letted me die”, she said. Ichigo´s eyes whent wide open. ”What”, he asked all suprise. She couldnt stop the tears coming. ”It´s, just so unfair”, she said. Ichigo didn´t really know what to say.

”Im sorry”, he said. She stopped and looked into Ichigo´s eyes. ”Sorry? Well of course you are”, she said. ”What do you whant me to say, or do”, Ichigo confronted. ”I whant my life back”, she screamed with tears. Ichigo began to look upset. ”Maybe another bang to your head will make you remember what happend that night”, she said. ”That night”, he said and began to think. ”At the club”, she said. ”When that, thing attacked”, she said and Ichigo rememberd his fight when Rukia came and finished the hollow.

But he couldnt remember her. ”Im sorry, i dont remember you at all”, Ichigo said. She looked chocked and upset. ”Can you be any colder”, she asked. ”Im, not”, Ichigo said being very confused. ”Right”, she said drying her tears. ”Why don´t you tell me what happend”, Ichigo asked. ”No. I whant you to remember it yourself, so you can feel ashamed”, she said. Ichigo looked at her a little angry of what she just said. ”It´s not fair you know”, she said. Ichigi stared down at the ground thinking.

He rememberd that he stod up from a hole. Then he began thinking why he was in a hole in the ground in front of the hollow. ”Could it that he hitted me”, Ichigo thought. ”Thinking”, she asked. ”Im trying to remember”, Ichigo said. ”That´s good”, she said. ”You remember it right? What happend”, Ichigo asked.

”Every single moment”, she said. Ichigo thought and thought. ”Did the hollow bang me down into the ground”, he asked. ”Yes”, she said. ”Then you must have lost your memory of what happend before”, Rukia said who showed up 3 meters from Ichigo´s right. ”Rukia”, Ichigo said. ”So he really did lost his memory of what happend”, the women said, looking very down. ”If it makes you feel any better somehow. You may slap me as hard you whant”, Ichigo said. Rukia looked at him. ”It doesnt help me come back to life i guess”, she said.

After 5 seconds she took a step forward and slapped Ichigo very hard on his left cheek. He would have fall to the ground if he didnt´t putted out his right hand that stopped the fall. No one said a word but tears started to come from the womens eyes again. While Ichigo stod like that he rememberd something that made his eyes go wide open.

”I, remember”, he said. The women stopped crying and both she and Rukia looked at Ichigo while he stod up. He rememberd a scen when he was launched away into a car. He opened his eyes and saw the hollow crushing a women under his left feet. He screamed no and runed at the hollow that hitted him down into the ground. ”I remember now”, Ichigo said. He looked at her, with tears starting to come.

Rukia looked suprised, since she have never seen him cry before. ”And i can truly say from my heart, that im sorry”, he said. The women had cried so much now that she couldnt cry, but you could see at her face that she was. ”Im sorry that i couldnt save your life”, he said while tears ran down his cheeks. She could tell that he really meaned it.

”Can you understand know”, she asked. ”Yeah, i do”, Ichigo said drying the tears with his left arm. ”I know it wasent fair to say that i wanted you to feel ashamed but”, she said trying not to cry. ”He should”, Rukia said. She looked at Rukia and she looked at Ichigo that didnt look at anyone of them.

He stared forward feeling very angry at himself. ”Yeah, i let you died. And i didn´t do anything to prevent it”, Ichigo said. The women stared at the ground. Rukia sighed. ”I cant return to life”, the women said. ”No”, Rukia said. She almost started to cry, but she stopped herself.

”But there is one thing we can do for you”, Rukia said. The women looked at Rukia. ”We can send you to Soul Society”, Rukia said. ”What is that”, the women asked. ”Its the afterlife, almost like a paradise”, Rukia said. The women looked at Ichigo who just feeled ashamed now. ”The afterlife. Can i live there, and not just die”, she asked. ”Yeah, but you are not immortal there”, Rukia said.

”So, i can still die, though im allready dead”, she asked. ”Yeah. But you dont have to worry about that. The Shinigamis are watching and protecting Soul Society”, Rukia told. ”Shinigami”, she asked. Rukia took on her glove and ’knocked out’ Ichigo´s Shinigami form.

The women looked at Ichigo´s real body fall into Rukia´s arm. The Shinigami Ichigo stod up with his sword behind his back. ”So thats”, she asked. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said. ”That´s how the Shinigami look like with different swords”, Rukia said. ”But Rukia. I cant do the seal”, Ichigo said. ”Hm, that´s true”, Rukia said.

”But i dont wanna go, just yet”, she said. ”Why not”, Rukia asked. ”Look at your chain, there´s not much of it left”, Ichigo said. The women looked at it. Ther was only like 12 inches left of the chain. ”How much time do i have”, she asked. ”Not long”, Rukia said. She sighed. ”What is it you wanna do”, Ichigo asked.

”Well, i whant to say farwell”, she said. Ichigo looked towards Rukia who shrugged. ”How”, Ichigo asked. ”They still visit the place where i died”, she said. Rukia nodded. ”Aight, ill take you there. We need do it fast before”, Ichigo started. ”Before what”, she asked. ”Before you turn to something like the thing that killed you”, Rukia said.

She looked chocked. ”You mean that i can become like that”, she asked. ”Yes. So let´s hurry”, Ichigo said who reached for her hand. She gave him her right hand and Ichigo took her up on his arms and jumped away.”Please hurry back”, Rukia said for herself. They reached the place and Ichigo letted her down. They walked to the streetside where flowers and pictures of her and her friends where. Ichigo felt sad when he could see how many friends she have. She neeled down and tears started to come. Ichigo tried to hold back he´s tears, though it wasent easy.

He felt so responssible, witch he is. When she had cried enough and stood up, she picked up a necklace with a half heart. Ichigo saw it and a tear from his right eye came out. ”Im”, Ichigo started. ”So sorry”, Ichigo said and looked down cuz he started to shed tears. She turned around and looked at Ichigo.

”I know”, she said. Ichigo looked at her chain that was getting smaller. ”There´s not much time left”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah”, she said kinda sad, prepared to go back. But then a group of female voice´s came and she stopped. It was her friends, 4 of them, coming with flowers again. She looked around and saw them all dressed nice.

”Its your friends”, Ichigo said. ”Yes”, she said, shivering inside. They did a pray and one of the girls was so sad she felled down on her knees. All the other friends tried to comfort her but she couldnt stop crying. The women started to cry to. ”Please dont cry anymore”, she said. Ichigo tied his fists looking down, shaking. But then the friend stopped crying. Then the women saw that the chain was almost gone.

”Ichigo”, she said and turned around. Ichigo dried his tears with his left arm. ”It´s almost gone”, she said. ”Damn”, Ichigo said and thought for a second. ”There´s not enough time to make it back in time”, Ichigo said. ”What should we do”, she asked. He thought and was almost in paralyzis. ”You haveto do it”, she said. ”But i”, Ichigo said. ”I know you can do it”, she said. ”I, believe that mutch in you”, she said. They looked into eachothers eyes and Ichigo closed his.

He pulled up his sword and showed the lower part of the sword. ”You can do it”, she said. The chain was practicly gone, and it was getting red. Ichigo focused and the seal appeard. ”You can”, she said with power in her voice. ”Go in peace. You will see them again”, Ichigo said. ”I know”, she said happy, with a tear coming from her right eye. Ichigo pulled the sword to her forhead. The chain stopped glowing and she dissolved into a Hell Butterfly and flew away into the night sky.

When she was gone, the necklace falled down to the ground, right before Ichigo´s feet. The girl that jad falled down and cried, saw the necklace and walked out on the street. ”What are you doing”, a friend called. She had long light brown hair, grey eyes and rosesweet lips. She was wearing a very fashionable rushed polo, club shirt and pumps, all in black.

She picked up the necklace and shed a tear from her left eye. The other friends came and she picked it up. ”Its the necklace”, one said. ”Maybe she wanted you to have the other part”, another one said. Ichigo almost gotta hiccup when he saw the women pulling up the other part of the necklace.

That´s when he understood. The women smiled a bit and looked up into the sky. ”You will watch over me, till i come to you”, she said and they walked away. Ichigo sighed and jumped away. Later on he came home and entered by his roomwindow. There his real body was lying on the bed, and Rukia had fell asleep on the bedside. He smiled a bit and lifted her up. He opened the closet and lay´d her there.

He entered his body and was sitting on the bedside, thinking. He looked towards Rukia and almost looked worried. He pulled his face on his opened hands and sighed. ”Can it really be”, he asked himself. ”Ah, im pretty sure it is”, Ichigo said and stod up. He walked to Rukia and placed his right hand on her forhead. ”Im very glad i have you, Rukia”, Ichigo said, with a slight smile.

One or two more chapters i think, then it´s completed ^^
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct - 17:21

WOAH i cant stop my fantasi from flowing! Here´s the next Chapter!

Chapter 7: Unknown Feelings! Part 1

Next day Orihime woke up early and eated breakfast while listening to the morning radio. ”Goooood Morning Karakura Town! Though its starting to get cold outside, the sun is still shining on us”, the radioman Andreé said. Orihime was looking happy today cuz she smiled while she looked outside the window. ”And we have a phonecall. Who is it im talking to”, the Andreé asked. ”Hi Andreé, my name is Olivia”, she introduced herslef. ”YO Olivia! How are you doing this nice day”, Andreé asked.

”Im very good thank you. And you”, Olivia asked. ”Im very good to thank you for asking! So, do you wanna request a song”, Andreé asked. ”Yes i do”, Olivia said. ”Okey, what song is it you whant me to play”, Andreé asked. ”It´s David Guetta´s ’Love Is Gone’”, Olivia said.

”Yeah, that one is awesome! Okey Olivia, im turning it on right now for you”, Andreé said. ”Thank you Andreé, you are the best”, Olvia said. ”No worries my friend, i would be nothing without my loyal listeners! Okey Karakura Town, heres ’Love Is Gone’ by David Guetta”, Andreé said and the song started.

While the song played Orihime finished her breakfast and was heading for the bathroom when the song ended. ”Yeah that song makes you dance! Okey before we are gonna have some News from Karakura News Channel theres one more song request by mail. This is from an unknown girl who whants to play a special song for someone she holds very dear”, Andreé said. Orihime who was brushing her teeth´s stuck out her head from the bathroom.

”It´s the song ’Be With You’ by Enrique Iglesias. Yes i will play since its a song i like actually. No im just kidding, no matter what song you guys whant me to play, i will! Here´s ’Be With You’”, Andreé said and the song started. Orihime smiled and finished her time in the bathroom. She walked out wearing a white towel around her body.

After she opened the closet and could not be seen, she tossed away the towel to the bed. After she closed the closet she was wearing a cool beige t-shirt with a gatherd section that sits on the right side of the buttons. With it, black super high waisted straight leg jeans and Oxford Black Smooth shoes, crafted with vintage leathers.

”Oh yeah isn´s that song just great”, Andreé said, when Orihime turned off the radio. ”Yeah, but i have to go now. It´s time”, Orihime said looking confident. She walked out the house and walked along houses towards the town. Inside the town she suddenly stopped outside a Milkshake Bar. She looked inside, and to her suprise, she see´s Chizuru stod at the saledesk making Shakes. She had to walk in and say hey.

”Chizuru”, Orihime called when she got in. It´s not a big store, but big enough to have atleast 50 people inside. When Chizuru saw Orihime waving, it was like she saw an angel. Her eyes sparkled and she felt like she was floating on clouds. ”Chizuru”, Orihime asked when she stod infront of her on the other side of the desk. ”Huh”, Chizuru asked with sparklig eyes. ”The shake”, Orihime said, pointing at the shake Chizuru just had made, that was now pooring down to the floor.

”Oh my god”, Chizuru said in panic. She emidiatly started to clean up. ”Are you okey”, Orihime asked trying to look down behind the desk. ”Yeah, just have to clean this mess up before my boss come´s”, Chizuru said underneath the desk. ”Does he get mad at you”, Orihime asked. Chizuru showed up with a laughing smile. ”Not really, she´s quiet nice”, Chizuru said going to the left to clean the towel she cleaned up the mess with.

”Oh, i see”, Orihime said and Chizuru came back. ”How come you work here”, Orihime asked. ”Well, they searched for students who whants to earn some money and this is quiet simple. And the boss give´s me free shake after work”, Chizuru said smiling. ”I see”, Orihime said with a smile. Chizuru laughed slithglty. ”So, what brings you here if it´s not me”, Chizuru asked a little flirty. ”Well i was actually just passing by when is spotted you in here”, Orihime explained. ”Are you going somewhere”, Chizuru asked.

”Mhm”, Orihime nodded. ”Well, if you´re in a hurry i dont whant you to get delayed”, Chizuru said flirting with her eyes. ”Thanks. Good luck, and keep up you´re good work”, Orihime said starting to take off. ”Aight, please come back for some shake! We can share”, Chizuru yelled waving. ”Okey”, Orihime yelled back waving happily.

Outside she putted up her ordinary face again with a smile. She rememberd back before she left the house, she made a phonecall. ”Hey Tatsuki”, Orihime said. ”Hey, wazup”, Tatsuki asked. ”Can i meat you in townin one hour”, Orihime asked. ”Eh, sure. Something special”, Tatsuki asked. ”Nothing special, i need to tell you something”, Orihime said. ”Aight, where”, Tatsuki asked. Now Orihime was on her way to meet up with Tatsuki.

Orihime told her that they should meet behind a bakery they both knew. Orihime before going behind the bakery, looked inside if she hadent gone inside, but she was not there to be found. So she walked behind they bakery where there passed a small street, kinda empty to. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime asked when she saw a canner rolling out from between two buildings. Then she heard a girls scream farther ahead. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime yelled and started to run.

Farther ahead to the left inside between two building, Tatsuki was threaten by a a older man with a knife. He was dressed like a mix of a burgler and a homeless man. That means he is wearing black cargo pants, half torn apart, green shirt with a beige torned up vest and a black cap. He has ruined black/green shoes and a small beard. He had pushed Tatsuki into the right wallside when Orihime came and saw them. ”Scream how mutch you whant, no one will hear you”, the man said smelling alcohol judging from Tatsuki´s face since she fassed away to her right.

”Say that again”, Orihime asked when she had walked in. Tatsuki´s eyes whent wide open when she heard her voice. The man looked to his right and saw her. ”Huh, who do we have here”, the man asked little suprised. ”My name is Orihime Inoue, a dear friend to Tatsuki Arisawa whom you are threatning”, Orihime said. Tatsuki turned her head around and looked chocked. ”I can not forgive you for what you are doing”, Orihime said, who squeezes her fist´s. ”Huh, you look really angry don´t you”, the man said like had everything under controll.

”Yes, i am”, Orihime said. ”Orihime”, Tatsuki said so that almost no one heard her. He was holding her tightly up to the wall with his left hand. ”Put her down now”, Orihime sounding defenite. ”You cant give me order you little brat. Since you know her so well, you will do as i say. Or else i might hurt this cute little girl”, the man said in a threat. ”I wont let you”, Orihime said with her hairpin starting to shine. ”Huh, what is that”, the man asked. ”Tatsuki”, Origime said and they looked at eachother. ”It´s my time now, to protect you. This is my promise”, Orihime said.

Tatsuki looked in chock at Orihime and saw the Shun Shun Rikka apeared. ”You called for us”, Hinagiku said. ”Yes, i need you´re help”, Orihime said. ”Whatever you say”, Lily said. They all looked at the situation. ”I see and opertunity”, Tsubaki said. ”Yes, let´s go for it”, Orihime said. ”What are you planing on doing”, the man asked. ”Tsubaki! Koten Zanshun, I reject”, Orihime said putting her arms forward. She whent easy at first to see if he could dodge or not. At the same time she called for Hinagiku, Lily and Baigon. ”Santen Kesshun, I reject”. The man couldnt dodge what he couldnt see so Tsubaki cutted his left hand off.

”AH”, he screamed in pain falling down on his knee´s. Tatsuki also fell down but was catched by the Three Sacred Links Sheild. She was transported on it to Orihime. ”Tatsuki, are you allright”, Orihime asked while she helped her up. ”Yeah but”, she started but they where interupted by the man cussing to them. ”You damn bitch! You cut my fucking hand off”, he yelled trying to stop the bleeding. ”You really did cut it off”, Tatsuki said chocked. Orihime also was chocked, but she was calm.

”Right, how shall we punish this piece of shit”, Tsubaki asked landing on Orihime´s right shoulder. When she looked at the man, it looked like he couldnt fight. ”I think it´s enoguh”, Orihime said. ”Are you sure”, Tsubaki asked. ”Yes”, Orihime said looking ti the right where Tatsuki stod. "Understod”, Tsubaki said and he dissapeard. ”Let´s go Tatsuki”, Orihime said who turned around. That´s when the man stod up and took up his knife from the ground. When he raised his right hand holding the knife, Tatsuki saw it.

”Orihime”, she yelled and placed herself infront of Orihme, trying to protect her. But she had allready seen it. When the man throwed his knife, the shield was up and blocked. The knife falled to the ground, and Orihime stod in front of Tatsuki. ”As i said, its my time to protect you know. Tatsuki”, Orihime said confident and Tsubaki showed up at her right shoulder again.

”Foolish man”, Tsubaki said. ”Tsubaki”, Orihime said and he jumped forward. Koten Zanshun, I reject”, Orihime said without hesitating. Tsubaki hitted the man like a arrow in the chest. Tatsuki who looked away, slowly looked towards the man. She saw Tsubaki like a shining arrow into the man´s chest.

”What the hell”, he said and falled to his knee´s. Tsubaki pulled of and back off to Orihime and the others. ”We allready saw this move”, Tsubaki said. ”Together we could reject your foolish try to hurt them”, Baigon said. ”Orihime has almost reached perfection. And this proves that she´s almost there”, Shun'ō said. ”Hey, hey, stop praise me so much. Its almost embarresing”, Orihime said getting slightly red under her eyes. ”But its true, you did very good now”, Ayame said.

”Damnet, getting beaten by something i cant see. What did you do”, the man asked. ”I hope it teached you a lesson, not to threaten those i treasure and hold dear”, Orihime said. Tatsuki stod behind her, with her eyes shaking. She was chocked, suprised and almost overwhelmed by what she have seen.

The man laughed evil. ”Tell me who they are, so i can kill them”, the man said angry trying to stand, but he couldnt. ”I pity you, cuz you don´t seem to get it”, Orihime said. The man looked at her angry. ”There is no one i dont hold dear”, Orihime said confident and pulled up her hands. Tsubaki flew towards the man, and knocked him down.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct - 15:32

Chapter 7: Unknown Feelings! Part 2

”You did it”, Lily said and they all where happy for her, cuz she did really well. Even Tsubaki was satisfied. ”I couldnt have done it without you guys”, Orihime said with a smile. ”Orihime”, Tatsuki said behind her. Orihime closed ehr eyes, turned around and looked at Tatsuki. The Shun Shun Rikka stod behind Orihime. ”When did you”, Tatsuki asked. ”Oh, you mean them”, Orihime asked, backing off a bit so Tatsuki could see them all.

”They are the Shun Shun Rikka”, Orihime said. ”We are her power”, Shun'ō said. ”Can´t you say it another way? It doesnt sound right”, Orihime said.”We don´t mind since we are”, Lily said. Tatsuki looked at them confused, but also like she had seen them before. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said. Tatsuki then rememberd the time when she was beat back by an Arrancar, and Orihime after the fight was healing her. ”Was it you”, Tatsuki asked looking at Orihime. ”You remember it”, Orihime asked and Tatsuki nodded.

”I was planing on telling you sooner but. Somehow i wonderd if you allready knew but was afraid to ask. Or you didnt know for sure, and i didnt dare to tell you about it since i wasent sure if you knew or not”, Orihime said. Tatsuki looked a little confused at Orihime. Orihime sighed a bit and looked down to the ground. ”Let´s go somewhere else”, Tatsuki said. Orihime looked at Tatsuki. ”Mm”, she said and they walked away.

They walked into the bakery and took place by a window. They ordered some cookies and milk. When they got on plates, they could hear sirenes. ”You didn´t kill him did you”, Tatsuki asked.”No, i only knocked him out”, Orihime said. Tatsuki nodded and drinked some milk. ”Do you know about the rest”, Orihime asked looking at Tatsuki. She putted down her milk and looked down at the table. ”I saw Ichigo ones. He was fighting against someone with a half white mask”, Tatsuki said.

”Then you can see him as a Death God. Have you seen Sado´s power to”, Orihime asked. ”I dont know, but i knew he was allways with you and Ichigi”, Tatsuki said holding the glas with milk. ”We have been fighting alot lately”, Orihime said looking outside the window. ”Is it over”, Tatsuki asked looking at Orihime who looked back at her. ”I dont know”, she said. Tatsuki looked down at the glas and spaced out. ”I dont wanna lose you”, she said to herself. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime asked. She snapped back to reality. ”Huh? Oh sorry i spaced out”, she said a little embarresing.

Orihime smiled. ”I see”, she said. Tatsuki bitted her under lip. ”Whats wrong”, Orihime asked. Tatsuki stopped and looked gloomy. Then she smiled a bit. ”Have you asked him yet”, Tatsuki asked. ”Huh? Asked who´m”, Orihime asked. ”Ichigo”, Tatsuki said. Orihime putted on a deep thinking face expression. ”Im not sure what to do”, Orihime said. Tatsuki then realized she probably shouldn´t have asked that. ”Sorry, im not to ask”, Tatsuki said realising she made a big mistake. ”It´s ok”, Orihime said looking down at her knees.

Tatsuki didnt know what to do or say. Then Orihime raised and stod up. She putted in the chair and turned around. ”Orihime”, Tatsuki asked. ”Im going home. See you later, Tatsuki”, Orihime said going out. Outside she started to run and dissapeared from sight. Tatsuki putted her hands down at her knees and tied her fist´s. ”How stupid can you get?! Why the hell did i ask that for”, she wondered and looked real pissed off. Almost also like where in pain. That she was to.

She then calmed down and stod up. She went to the desk and paid for the cookies and milk. Then she walked out and took left. On the way she told herself how stupid she is, and that Orihime probably wont forgive her. Then after rounding a corner she was closing into the Milkshake bar where Chizuru works. Chizuru had just came out from the bar when Tatsuki walked right into her. Seem´s like no one of them saw eachother coming.

”Tatsuki”, Chizuru asked laying on her back. ”Im so sorry i didnt see you ma´m”, Tatsuki said without realising it was Chizuru. When she opened her eyes, she saw Chizuru´s face. ”Chizuru”, she said a little suprised. ”Minding helping me up”, Chizuru asked. ”Right, sorry”, Tatsuki said helping Chizuru up. ”My oh my, it doesnt hurt to see where you are going”, Chizuru said, brushing of some dirt from her back.

”Im so sorry, is there any scratch on the clothes”, Tatsuki asked looking at the back of Chizuru´s jacket. ”Is there”, Chizuru asked. ”No, i dont see any”, Tatsuki said. ”Well, it is a leather jacket after all”, Chizuru said with a smile. Tatsuki smiled a bit to. ”So what keep´t you´re mind so busy”, Chizuru asked while they started to walk. ”Eh, nothing really”, Tatsuki said. ”So you just, spaced of”, Chizuru asked. ”Yeah”, Tatsuki said.
Chizuru looked forward closing up to a crossing.

”Well, if you say so”, Chizuru said. When she stopped by the crossing cuz the light was red, she saw that Tatsuki probably haden´t notice it was red since she keep´t walking. Chizuru stopped her by putting out her right arm infront of her. When she stopped a car passed by fast. She could feel the air hitting her. ”Dont space of like that or else you will get seriously hurt”, Chizuru said. Tatsuki back and almost falled. Chizuru catched her left arm and pulled her back to a wall.

”What´s wrong with you? You´re not looking good”, Chizuru said. Tatsuki started to breath a little heavy. ”Let me take you to the hospital”, Chizuru said. ”No, im fine. Im just a little dizzy”, Tatsuki said pulling her right hand to her forhead. ”A little? Look´s like you would faint any second now”, Chizuru said. ”Let me rest for a second”, Tatsuki said. ”Are you sure you´re alright”, Chizuru asked. Tatsuki thought for a second, and tears was starting to come from her left eye.

”No, im not fine. Im terrible”, she then said. ”Huh? What you mean”, Chizuru asked. ”I hurt her bad”, Tatsuki said falling down the wall landing on her backside. She was looking back when she asked Orihime if she had told him. ”What”, Chizuru said almost chocked. ”She will never forgive me”, Tatsuki said and the tears came, when she looked back when Orihime ran.

Chizuru looked around at some people staring at them passing by. ”Hey, hey, dont start a sceen okey?! Calm down”, Chizuru said putting her hands on Tatsuki´s shoulders. Tatsuki stopped crying and looked in chock in her eye´s. ”Let´s go home”, Chizuru said helping Tatsuki up. She took her by her arm and started to walk. ”Chizuru”, Tatsuki said with tears still coming. Chizuru didn´t say a word and took Tatsuki home. She even followed her into her room. She let her fall into her bad and Chizuru back to the door.

Tatsuki tried to breath normal, and looked back at Chizuru with her hands in her knees almost like she was trying to catch her breath. Well they did walk quiet fast. ”Thanks”, Tatsuki said. Chizuru looked up at her. ”Dont worry, i couldnt let you walk home by yourself. You probably would have ended up in the hospital. And that wouldnt be good would it”, Chizuru asked and stod up.

”Probably not”, Tatsuki said. ”I dont know whats wrong and i wont ask what it is”, Chizuru said. Tatsuki layed in her bed, looking forward at her window. ”Take care now, and dont do that again”, Chizuru said. She turned around and started to walk out.

”Chizuru”, Tatsuki called. She stopped. ”Do you, really like Orihime”, she asked. Chizuru didnt move a muscle like she was in paralizes. ”Why do you ask”, Chizuru. ”I whant to know”, Tatsuki said. Chizuru turned around and looked at Tatsuki who was sitting on her bed. Chizuru then pulled on a small smile that suprised Tatsuki.

”Who doesnt like Orihime”, she asked. Tatsuki was suprised and didnt really know what to say. ”I dont know anyone who doesnt. And i bet you like her to”, Chizuru said. ”But”, Tatsuki said trying to talk. ”If i liked her that much, i would have asked her long time ago”, Chizuru said. Tatsuki looked at her in chock.

”So if you like her so much, why dont ’you’ ask her”, Chizuru asked. Tatsuki was pushed into a wall, but not literally. ”I know, Tatsuki. You can call it a intuition or whatever. but i know, that you like her”, Chizuru said. Tatsuki was speachless and unable to move. ”Well, i wont stop you, no one will. The only one who can is yourself”, Chizuru said turning around.

”Tell her, before it´s to late”, Chizuru said walking away. Outside she tied her fist. ”Yes i did it! I finally made her speachless”, she said happy for herself. But she then looked back up to Tatsuki´s window with a serious face, before walking away.

Tatsuki was still sitting on her bed speachless, looking down. ”Before it´s to late huh”, Tatsuki asked herself. She looked back at her window, and back at her bed. ”Why am i so messed up”, she asked. ”Why do i feel this way? Why”, she asked bitting her under lip.

”I know, that you like her”, Chizuru´s voice was echoing in her head. ”Like her? Of course i like her”, she said. ”But not just as a friend. It´s a different kind of like”, she said. The way i feel for her, is different”, she said looking up. ”I think i actually, love her”, she said.

ONE MORE CHAPTER shoot
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct - 10:03

ONE MORE CHAPTER MY @$$! lol I came up with this idea and had to put it in! So this makes it 2 more chapters. So it not over yet xD

Chapter 8: Orihime´s Feelings! Part 1

Back at Orihime´s place she was standing by the window in the so called livingroom. She was wearing a long red dress that went almost down to her knees. And from the left from her stomach, a white line went horisontial down. Outside cars passed by, people passed by and children playing soccer on the other side. She sighed and looked at the children playing. She had the radio turned on that was playing Evenescence song ’My Immortal’.

”Have you asked him yet”, Orihime heard Tatsuki in her head saying. ”Why did she ask that”, Orihime wondered for herself. ”And the way she looked when she said it. Like she were in pain. No, she looked anxious”, Orihime said. It kinda bothered her so she putted her elbows on the window-frame and then her chin on the hands. Birds passed by her windows several times like they were playing tag or something. She smiled a bit since she enjoyd it. When they took off she sighed.

”Yosh Karakura Town, im gonna head down to the basement now looking for old songs, since tonight is the oldies night. WAIIHOO”, Andreé howled in the radio. ”But i wont let there be silence while im gone. Lets play a song someone requested to her dearest friend. This is ’Home’ by Michael Bublé”, Andreé said and the song started. She listened to the song in to the first Choreo. She sighed and smiled a bit. ”I envy this friend”, she said and looked once again at the children playing.

Since she hadent much to do, she counted how many they where. ”8 boys and 2 girls. Go girls”, she said smiling. Then she saw one of the boy´s firing the ball towards the left goal, looking from Orihimes wiew. One of the girls was the goalkeeper and she took it with her hands. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders. She cant be more then maybe 9 years old.

”Nice save”, Orihime said and stod up. But then she looked at the girl. She didnt move. Some kids, probably the ones in her team gathered. Then she saw her rowling like a dog in pain. She took off and ran outside.
”AH it hurts”, the girl complained. They where all wearing soccer clothes but their shirts were in different colours. The ones in her team was red and the other ones yellow.

”Dam i think you´re arm is broken”, a boy with short brown hair said with a red shirt said. Orihime came to the sceen. ”What happend”, she wondered worried. The girls screamed cuz it hurted badly. ”She saved but landed badly”, the boy said. Orihime looekd at the girls right arm. A bone was sticking out.

Orihime was chocked of what she saw. Other adults who heared the girls scream came. ”What´s going on”, a man in running clothes asked. ”She has broke her arm”, the women next to him said. ”I call 911”, the man said. ”Hey Miria, hang on”, the boy said. ”Miria? Is that you´re name”, Orihme asked her while trying to look her in the eyes. ”Yeah. AH it hurts”, she complained. ”Hey Miria listen to me. Look at me”, Orihime then said with a powerful and smooth voice that made the Miria stop screaming.

Everyone else was chocked and waited. ”Lie down still okey? Im gonna heal your arm”, Orihime said and both Shun'ō and Ayame appeared. ”Poor girl”, Ayame said. ”Are you sure you wanna do this here”, Shun'ō asked Orihime. ”Yes, there´s no time to argue about it”, Orihime said. ”As you wish”, Shun'ō said. They made the ’Twin Sacred Return Shield’ and started to heal Miria´s arm.

”What´s happening”, the women said who saw something glowing. ”Hey, her arm”, the man said. ”What are you doing”, the boy asked. ”Im healing it”, Orihime said. Slowly her bone went into the body and the rest of the healing didnt take long. Everybody was chocked of what they had seen. Miria slowly felt better and was helped sitting by Orihime. ”Do you feel better”, Orihime asked. ”Um, yeah. But how could you”, she started. ”Are you okey”, the boy asked. ”Yeah, it feels fine now”, Miria said. ”Amazing”, the man said. ”This girl has fragile bones”, Shun'ō said not long from Miria´s face.

”Omg, she´s flying”, Miria said. ”What are you talking about”, the boy asked who couldnt see them. ”In front of me. Dont you see them”, Miria asked. ”Dont tell me its more of those imaginary friends again”, the boy said and the others sighed. ”Im not imagine things, they are real”, she said sounding upset. ”It´s not good that you still talk about things that dont excist”, the boy said and the other agreed. ”Why”, she asked like she was gonna start cry. Orihime didnt quiet know what to say at the moment. Shun'ō and Ayame had allready gone back to the hairpin.

”Don´t start wine about it”, the boy said with a complained voice. ”Hey, leave her alone. Don´t say unnecessary things that hurts”, Orihime said in a lecturing voice looking at the boy. He back of one step. ”Who are you to tell me what to do”, they asked angry and they ran. ”Dam brats”, the man who was still there said.

”Here, let me help you up”, Orihime said reaching for Miria´s right hand with her own. She hesitated at first, but took it. ”They are still kids”, the women said. ”Yeah but it doesnt give them the right to say such things”, the man said. Orihime felt for those words and nodded.

”But im amazed over what you did”, the women said. ”I didnt see what did it. Was it you”, the man asked Orihime. ”Yes, with help”, she said smiling. ”I see”, the man said. Orihime then saw that Miria was about to cry any second. ”Hey, dont take it on you. He was mean, but he hopefully learns what he did wrong”, Orihime said. Miria just nodded, trying to wipe away the tears with her right arm. ”Can we take you home”, the women asked. ”I have no real home”, Miria said. ”Huh, are you living in a foster home”, the man asked. Miria nodded.

”Can we take you there”, the women asked. ”No need, its just nearby”, Miria said. ”Are sure you´re allright now”, the man asked. ”Mm, im fine”, Miria said looking up at Orihime. ”Thank you”, she said. ”Your welcome”, Orihime said with a relieved smile. ”Okey then, take care”, the man said. ”You´ll be allright”, the women said and they started to walk away. ”Thank you”, Miria said waving them goodbye. Orihime that still stod to her left, sat on her heels and looked at Miria. ”Do they live there to”, she asked. Miria nodded sniffing.

”Do they otherwise treat you kindly”, Orihime wondered. First she didnt answer. ”Only when i dont talk about my ’imaginary friends’. When i do, they hate me”, Miria said. ”What imaginary friend”, Orihime asked. ”One is black puppy and the other one is its mother”, Miria said. ”Huh? Where do they live right now”, Orihime asked sounding interrested. ”They live nearby the new building area. But why cant they see them when i can”, Miria asked. ”It´s because they cant see ghost”, Orihime said. ”Are they”, Miria started. ”They are dead, but still alive as ghost in this world”, Orihime said.

Miria looked at her with big eyes, ocean blue as they were. ”That´s a relieve”, Miria said quiet happy. Orihime could puff and looked at Miria with a smile. ”Did you say you live nearby”, she asked. ”Yeah, on the other side of the playground”, Miria said pointing over the soccerfield and a playground. Way over there was a big house, probably where she lived right now.

”Okey, if you ever get teased or hurt by them, dont hesitate to come to me. I live in the house over there”, Orihime said pointing at her house on the other side of the street. ”You live there”, Miria asked and Orihime nodded. ”You are allways welcome”, she said with a warming smile. Miria smiled happy. Orihime then looked like she came up with an idea. She smacked her right hand on her forhead and laughed.

Miria looked at her confused. ”Im sorry, i´ve forgot to tell you my name”, she said embarresed. Miria then started to laugh herself and now they both were laughing from the bottom of their hearts. Orihime slowed down and dried those happy tears. ”My name is Orihime, Inuoe Orihime, nice to meet you”, she introduced herslef and boughed sitting on her heels. ”Nice to meet you to, Orihime”, Miria said smiling. Orihime smiled to and she stod up. ”I guess i should head back, its soon time for late supper”, Miria said. Then Orihime realized that the sun was going down.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct - 10:52

Chapter 8: Orihime´s Feelings! Part 2

”Oh, its this late”, she said suprised. ”Orihime”, Miria said. She looked at her. ”You are the nicest person i´ve ever met. Hope we can see eachother soon”, Miria said smiling a little red under her eyes. Orihime self was suprised by those words, but smiled. ”Thank you Miria, we sure will”, Orihime said. Miria started to run and waved. Orihime waved to until she couldnt see her anymore. Orihime felt sorry for her situation. She felt that she couldnt stand see her getting hurt anymore. She putted her right hand at her heart, and looked like she were in pain. She turned around and headed home.

The next day Orihime woke up waearing her white dress pyjamas eight in the morning and started to make breakfast. She looked outside, and could see steam on the window. ”Must have been a cold night”, she said. After putting down the tray, she turned on the radio. ”Brrr! Whata a cold morning folks! Wow i had to wear a scarf when i whent to work”, Andreé said. Orihime sat down and started to eat the ham sandwish she had made. ”Brrr! Let´s get a little warm shall we. Im going to play Christina Aguilera´s song ’Oh Mother’ and other warm songs so we dont have to freeze to much”, Andreé said the song started.

While she ate she felt a little warmer. When she was finished she outted the plate and the teacup in the sink that was almost full. ”Guess i should clean this mess up”, she said. But she walked into her room and opened the closet. She changed into cream belted trench, A frill sits on the collar that then leads into an invisible button down front, with long sleeves. The hemline sits mid thigh. A storm flap sits on both the front and back of the jacket. An elasticated belt with a black frill sits high on the waist fastening with a hook.

With that a pair of skinny jeans that has orange stitching on all seam lines. The legs fall skinny to the slightly cropped ankles. She closed the closet and went to the frontdoor. She putted on the black smooth shoes and whent outside. She stod on the sidewalk and looked over the soccerfield. It was still a little cold so she dressed good. She looked determined and walked towards the field. She crossed the field and whent to the house Miria had pointed out yesterday.

She remembered what she told herself that night. ”I have to know. If she cant stand it there, she needs a better place to live”, she had said, and now she stod at the gate. A black iron fence extended around the house. The howl place with garden is maybe 280 square metre. It was a white plaster colored modern house. From the gate a white tritepath extended to the door. She stood there and could here children laughing on the back. Then she saw a girl running and hided behind a big tree. Boys came and was searching for her. They were probably playing hide and seek.

Then the boy from yesterday saw Orihime looking at them. ”Hey, its her”, he said and the other boys noticed her. The girl who hide behind the tree called for a break and ran to Orihime. She was wearing a fuzzy pink fleece with black and white details on and a hood. With it dark blue trendy pants in denim and black mocka boots. ”Hey, its you from yesterday”, she said catching her breath. ”Having fun”, Orihime asked with a smile. ”Well, its hard when all the other s are boys”, she said and they laughed a bit.

”Is Miria here to”, Orihime asked. ”She´s inside”, she said. ”I see. What´s you´re name”, Orihime asked. ”My name is Maia”, she introduced herself.
”Im Orihime. Is Miria okey”, Orihime asked. ”Why do you ask”, a womens voice asked from behind her. She turned around and faced and women in her 50´s maybe. She had dark waved brown hair, green eyes and round cheeks. She was wearing a a black trench coat.

The colar leads into a double-breasted front. A buckle-fastening belt sits high on the waist. With that black wool skirt with sun design. She had a bow shaped purple/red Suede evening bag with leather straps over the whole of the bag, also closing the framed opening by fastening with a clip She looked at Orihime with a serious face that made her back on step.

”Im”, she started. Then the frontdoor opened were Miria stod. She emidiatly recognized Orihime and called her name. Orihime turned her face towards Miria and waved. Miria was wearing a t-shirt in light red with green print and brown ribbons. With that pants in brown velvet, 7/8 length and adjustable elastic waistline.

”Do you know her”, the women asked. ”Well, sorta”, Orihime said. ”It´s the girl who took care of her wound yesterday”, Maia said. The women looked at Orihime who smiled with her right hand behind her head. ”So thats you”, she asked. ”Yes, i saw them playing when she falled and didnt move. I got worried and ran to them”, Orihime said. ”How bad was it”, the women asked.

Orihime thought for a second. She didnt know how much she should tell. She didnt know what the kids had told the women either. ”Well, it wasen´t that bad”, she said smiling embarresing. ”I see”, the women said and looked towards Miria who still stod at the door. ”Go inside”, she told Maia who took off. She gatherd the boys and they wan behind the house. ”So. What is you´re buisness here”, the women asked. ”I eh, wanted to see if Miria was okey”, Orihime said. ”She is. If you dont whant anything else i suggest you take you´re leave”, the women said who passed by Orihime and opened the gate.

She closed it behind her when Orihime called for her attention. ”Can i talk to her”, Orihime asked. ”Why”, the women asked looking at her. ”Well, i whant to know about her”, Orihime said looking down at the ground with her hands behind her back. ”Why”, the women asked. ”She dont seem to be happy here. She told me she dont get along with the other kids either. I feel sorry for her”, Orihime said without regreting what she just had said. She looked at the women who went silent. She didnt move a muscle. Then she walked towards Orihime who stod on the other side of the gate.

”The reason she dont get along, is because of her ridiculous story about ’imaginary friends’. She claimed just yesterday that they are ghost. She said that it was the girl who helped her who said that”, the women told Orihime. ”Well yes, its true. Based on what she told me about them”, Orihime said. The women looked angry at her.

”There is no such things at ghost. So dont tell her such things. Things are bad enough as they are here”, the women told Orihime. ”But”, she stutter. ”I suggest that you stay away from her”, the women said and turned around. Orihime realized she couldnt convince the women to get to talk to Miria. ”My deepest apolagize”, Orihime said and bowed.

The women walked towards the house and whent inside. Orihie stod there with a sad face. She sniffed and walked home. Inside she took of the coat and sat down in the livingroom. She putted on the radio that was playing Enrique Inglesias song ’Tired of being sorry’. Then the phone called.

She rised and took the phone on the shelf. ”Hello?” ”Orihime”, a familiar voice said. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said in a low voice. ”Listen, im sorry for yesterday. I didnt mean to say that. It was stupid of me”, Tatsuki said apolagizing. ”Mmm. Its okey”, Orihime said looking out the window.

”Are you sure? Im really sorry”, Tatsuki said. ”Let´s forget about it and talk about something else”, Orihime suggested. But it was silent. ”I dont know what to talk about”, Tatsuki said. ”Not me either”, Orihime said looking towards the house where Miria is currently living. Tatsuki sighed a bit.

”This doesnt work”, she said. ”I met a little girl yesterday”, Orihime said. ”Where”, Tatsuki asked. ”Just outside my house. She was playing soccer with another girl and some boys”, Orihime said. ”What about the girl”, Tatsuki asked. ”When she saved the ball, she fell on her arm that got badly hurt”, Orihime said.

”Auch. Did you take her to the hospital”, Tatsuki asked. ”No, i healed it at the sceen”, Orihime said. It went silent again. ”She could see them”, Orihime said. ”Really”, Tatsuki asked. ”Yeah. But its sad. She lives in a fosterhome, and cant get along with the others”, Orihim said. ”Why not”, Tatsuki asked. ”She can see ghost”, Orihime said. ”Oh, and they dont”, Tatsuki said. ”Mhm. Even the fosterparent i met dont believe it. I wanted to see the girl but she told me to leave”, Orihime said. It whent silent again.

”Im sure you will be able to talk to her soon enough”, Tatsuki said.
And just as she said that, Orihime saw someone running towards the soccerfield. When the person reached the field, Orihime saw that it was a little girl coming her way. It was Miria. ”I hope she´ll be allright”, Tatsuki said. Orihime didnt say a word.

Miria reached the street and without looking to the left and right she ranned. Orihime fiered the worse. She let go of the phone and ran outside. ”Hello? Orihime”, Tatsuki asked. When she opened the door, Miria was on her knees with her hands on the ground, trying to catch her breath. She was okey. ”Miria”, Orihime called and walked down to her.

”You shouldnt just run over the street without looking for cars”, Orihime said helping Miria up. ”Im sorry”, Miria cried holding Orihime tightly. Her hair reached her stomach, so she putted her left hand on her head, and hold her with the right. ”You shouldnt come here”, Orihime said. ”But i dont know where else to go! They dont whant me anymore”, Miria said crying. Orihime looked towards the house. She sat on her heels and looked Miria in the eyes. ”Come”, she said and took Miria inside. ”Please sit down at the table”, Orihime said to her when they reached the livingroom.

”Thank you”, Miria said who sat down and Orihime picked up the phone. ”Tatsuki”, she asked, but she was no longer there. She sighed and putted the phone on the shelf. She then sat down with Miria. ”What happend”, Orihime asked. ”After you left, she got angry and scolded me. She told me to stop talk about ghost and stay away from you”, Miria said with tears starting to come again. ”I was sad, but no one was even trying to comfort me”, she said sniffing. ”I whant someone i can hold”, Miria cried. Orihime´s heart was almost about to break. She took Miria to her and hold her against her chest.

Miria´s head was now resting on Orihime´s breast. She pat Miria on her hair, comforting her. ”You may hold me as much you whant”, Orihime said with closed eyes. Miria´s eyes was shaking and tears came again. ”Orihime”, she cried. ”Im here. Im here”, she said. She pat her hair and her side trying to get her warm since she was shaking to. ”I whant to be here with you”, Miria said trying to hold back her tears.

”I know”, Orihime said. ”Can´t i stay here”, Miria asked without looking at Orihime. ”I wish you could”, Orihime said. Miria looked up at her. ”I would love to have you like a sister, but i dont know if i can”, Orihime. Miria looked down. ”It´s not that i dont whant to! Its, that i probably can´t”, Orihime said and Miria looked at her.

”Can´t you adopt me or something”, Miria asked almost getting excited. Orihime whent paralized first of her right forward suggestion. Then she calmed and looked at Miria. ”Im afraid that im to young to adopt. I dont even know if i would make a good sister”, Orihime said. Tatsuki who just had arrived, peeked inside and saw them there. ”You would be the best”, Miria said. ”You think so”, Orihime asked smiling. ”Yes”, Miria said holding on to her. ”I would love to have you as my sister”, Orihime said. Though they dont know eachother that well, thats how they feel. Tatsuki hide and looked up at the sky. She sighed a bit and walked away
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov - 16:23

Next chapter up! Im not gonna say how many more lol

Chapter 9: Rescue Me! Part 1

An hour later someone started to pound on the door. ”Open up its the police”, a man´s voice yelled. Orihime looked outside the window and saw two cops and the women from before. She went and opened the door. ”Inoue Orihime”, the police asked. ”Yes”, Orihime asked. ”Do you have Miria Silva here”, the police asked. She looked behind her and there she stod.

”We are here to take her home”, the other police said. ”How do you dare take children who doesnt belong to you”, the women wondered angry. One of the police took Orihime and pulled her facing the wall. The other one went inside and took Miria. ”No! I dont whant to leave”, she yelled. ”Dont hurt her”, Orihime said getting upset.

The police who took Miria gave her to the women. ”No”, Miria cried. ”Stay away from the children”, she said and took off. ”What do you have to say to you´re defence”, the police asked who released Orihime. ”She came to me”, Orihime said. ”That´s not the story we were told”, he said. ”Then she must be hiding something, cuz i dont have anything to hide”, Orihime said.

The Policemen looked at eachother. ”Well either way, we suggest you stay away from the home”, one said. ”Thats not a problem”, Orihime said. ”What is”, the other one asked. ”Its Miria staying away from me”, Orihime said. ”Then dont let her in”, the man said and they walked down to their car and left.

Orihime stod still and could see the women who had now crossed the field. She sat down on the stairs and putted her hands on her face. Then suddenly Rukia showed up who saw Orihime sitting there. ”Orihime”, she asked. She didnt move at all. Rukia walked up to her and sat down at Orihime´s left. ”Whats wrong”, Rukia asked. Orihime slowly looked up at Rukia with tears falling down.

”Lets go inside”, Rukia said and took her in. Orihime was now sitting at the table and Rukia came in from the kitchen holding a cup. ”And now you are forbidden to be seen with her”, Rukia asked who gave Orihime the cup that contained tea. ”Yeah”, Orihime said drinking it. ”Well i know less then you about this”, Rukia said who sat down.

”I cant adopt her”, Orihime said. ”Adopt”, Rukia asked. ”She either dont have her real parents alive, or she got taken away from them since they couldnt give her the needs”, Orihime explained. Rukia thought for a second. ”So she were placed”, Rukia asked. ”At a fosterhome”, Orihime said.

”And their she gets the what she needs”, Rukia asked. ”Yeah”, Orihime said and drinked. ”But she dont like it there”, Rukia asked. ”No”, Orihime said. ”Because she can see ghosts”, Rukia asked and Orihime nodded. ”Thats a bummer”, Rukia said. ”And there´s nothing i can do to help her”, Orihime said with a sad face.

Rukia made a puppy dog face when she saw how sad Orihime was. Orihime then saw her and looked questionable at her. ”Why are you looking at me that way”, Orihime asked. ”I dont like seeing Orihime sad”, Rukia said sticking out her underlip. ”Stop that! OK i wont”, Orihime said laughing at bit and Rukia looked glad. ”There must be something you can do for her. Maybe, make sure she can be putted in a better home”, Rukia said and Orihime was thinking.

”Since she doesnt seem to like it now where she is”, Rukia said. Orihime looked at her. ”They must listen to her”, Rukia said. ”Yeah, maybe. But how do i convince the goverment or the social service? That women will do anything to keep her”, Orihime said. ”I wonder why”, Rukia said thinking. ”She must be hiding something”, Orihime said. ”Or, she whants something she has”, Rukia said. They looked at eachother.

”I have to talk to someone that can help”, Orihime said and stod up. ”And who would that be”, Rukia wondered. ”The social service i guess. Not that i think they will listen so easy. I have to be stubborn and make them check it out”, Orihime said. Rukia saw the confidence in Orihime and smiled. ”Good luck. I hope this can be solved”, Rukia said. Orihime nodded with confidence.

Orihime waved Rukia off outisde and went inside. She looked up the number to the social service and called them. ”You´re line number is 529. We are now serving number 500. Please stand buy, it will soon be you´re turn”, a female recorded voice said. ”29 numbers left? This is gonna take time”, Orihime said and sat down on the bed. I

t went 20 minutes. 30 minutes. And even 45 minutes before it was her turn. ”Social Service how can we help”, a female voice asked. ”Hey, my name is Inoue Orihime. Im calling because im worried about a girl that is temporarly living in a fostercare”, Orihime explained.

It went silent for five second. ”Where is the fostercare located”, the women asked. ”Eh, lets see”, Orihime said going to the livingroom and looked outside the window. ”I dont know what street it is but she lives on the other side of the soccerfield”, Orihime said. ”That, doesnt help much”, the women said and Orihime sweatted.

”Hehe thats true. But she really needs help”, Orihime said. ”What is your relationship with this girl”, the women asked. ”Well it all started with me seeing her playing soccer with some boys and another girl”, Orihim said and told her the howl story.

”Thats how it is. Do you think you can check it out”, Orihime wondered. ”I cant tell for sure. Since she told you to stay away you shouldnt interfear in any way”, the women said. ”But she needs a better home to live in! I cant close the door when she shows up. It breaks my heart”, Orihime said. It went silent for a second.

”Well i cant promise anything”, the women start saying. ”Are you gonna check it out”, Orihime wondered getting almost excited. ”Eh im gonna give it a try”, the women said. Orihime felt relieved. ”Thanks you so much”, Orihime said. ”Well its part of our job to make sure all kids here have it well”, the women said. ”Of course. Thank you”, Orihime said and hung up.

She sighed out of reliefe and looked outside towards the house. ”I really hope”, Orihime said. She stod there looking for ten seconds when she remembered something. ”Crap i forgot to tell them where i live”, Orihime said almost jumping towards the phone that laid on the table. When sha landed on the table it went back on her, hitting her face. ”Aoh”, she complained a bit, red over her face.

An hour later it rang on Orihimes door. She opened and there stod the women she had talked to. She was a brunette with blue eyes and pink lipstick. She was wearing black coat with tie waist. The large collar leads into an invisible popper fastening front and a pleated detail sits on the right of the high waist.

With that high heel, slip in, pointed toe black Honeycomb print court shoe. She had a document file with her. ”Inoue Orihime”, she asked. ”Yes thats me”, Orihime said a little happy. ”Im Fukia Lambert from social service. Where did you say the fosterhome is”, Fukia asked. ”Right over there”, Orihime said pointing there. Fukia turned around.

”Its the big house”, Orihime said putting down her hand. ”Okey, i will go and check if everything is allright then. You better stay here”, Fukia said. ”Mm”, Orihime said and Fukia walked down to her car. She stepped in her silver colored Toyota Yaris and drove over to the house. Inside Orihime could just wait till Fukia came back. Time passed by and when Orihime looked at the clock again, it had been 2 hours since Fukia left. She walked around the livingroom when the phone suddenly rang.

She stopped and took the phone. ”Yes”, Orihime asked. ”Orihime? This is Fukia”, Fukia said. ”Fukia! How did it go”, Orihime wondered. ”I didnt get to speak to Miria”, Fukia said. ”Wasen´t she there at all”, Orihime asked. ”Didnt seem so. When i asked about Miria she said she doesnt know any girl by that name”, Fukia said. Orihime was chocked of what she heard. ”This better not be a joke”, Fukia said. ”Its not! I swear she´s making it up! She´s hiding something”, Orihime said almost getting upset.

It went quiet and then Fukia sighed. ”Well as long as i cant see anything wrong here, theres nothing i can do”, Fukia said. ”I understand. Sorry for wasting you´re time”, Orihime said. Fukia hanged up and Orihime putted the phone on the table. Sha fall´s down sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov - 17:37

Chapter 9: Rescue Me! Part 2

She was little speachless when she looked like she had spaced off. That´s when she felt spirit power nearby. ”It´s near”, she said and jumped up and ran outside. Tsubaki came forth and stod at Orihime´s right. ”Where is it”, Tsubaki asked looking around. ”I can feel it, but not pinpoint it”, Orihime said.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, the football field went boom, almost like an explosion. A power wave struck her and she almost flew inside. ”What is that”, Orihime shouted. ”I cant see”, Tsubaki shouted covering hi´s face. When he could look, he saw this giant hollow, bleeding from his head. ”What the”, he said when Orihime stod up. ”Someone has allready started”, Orihime said when they heard a slashing sound. The hollow was torn apart and dissapeared. In the middle of the field, stod Ichigo.

”I knew i recognized the spirit force”, Orihime said smiling a bit. ”Right, thats what u said one minute ago to huh”, Tsubaki said sarcastic. Orihime ran out to Ichigo. ”Hey”, she called when she reached Ichigo. ”Inoue? You okey”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah! You got him before us”, Orihime said smiling and catching her breath. ”Well i have chased him for ten minutes now”, Ichigo said. Orihime looked suprised. ”Havent you felt my spirit power until now”, Ichigo asked. ”Eh, no”, Orihime said looking speachless.

Ichigo almost looked worried. When he looked into her eyes, he saw that something was wrong. ”Whats wrong? You look pale”, Ichigo said. ”I just realized that people are watching. And they see me, not you. It must look kinda awkward seeing me talking to no one”, Orihime said. Ichigo looked around. ”Oh, sorry. See you later then”, Ichigo said runing away. She watched him dissapear and turned around towards her house. She stil looked pale and speachless. Must have been that she couldnt feel Ichigo´s spirit force until recently, though he had been fighting for ten minutes.

When she started to walk towards her house, someone called her name from behind her. She recognized the voice and closed her eyes. ”Orihime”, Miria called runing towards her. ”Dont come”, Orihime whispered. ”Orihime”, Miria called getting closer. ”Dont come near”, Orihime yelled after she stopped. Miria stopped four meters behind Orihime.

”You shouldn´t come to me”, Orihime said. ”But i”, Miria started. ”I cant help you. I tried but”, Orihime said. ”Then i run away”, Miria said. ”And where should you go”, Orihime asked. Miria started to get tears. ”If they find you with me, i will get suid or something for kidnapping”, Orihime said.

A tear came from Miria´s right eye. ”You dont whant me either”, Miria said. Orihime didnt know what more to say. ”I knew it! No one whants me! You all hate me”, she yelled and ran to the right towards the town. That´s when Orihime snapped back to reality and saw Miria running. ”Miria”, Orihime yelled but she kept running. Orihime started to cry and falled down on her knees. ”Why”, she then screamed facing the sky.

After she had cried enough, she walked inside where Tsubaki was sitting on the table in the livingroom. ”Aren´t you gonna find her”, Tsubaki asked. Orihime sat down. ”So you´re just gonna let her run in the town? That´s a dangerous place for a little kid”, Tsubaki said. ”But if they find me with her”, Orihime said. ”For fack sake women”, Tsubaki yelled flying up to her face.

”Take a little responsibility and save that poor girl”, he said. He looked almost furious. Orihime was in chock and was speachless. ”There is nothing else to do then find her before she get´s into trouble. When they find her here, you just have to say you saved her right”, Tsubaki asked. ”They wont believe me”, Orihime said. ”Should that stop you”, Tsubaki asked.

Orihime looked into Tsubaki´s eyes. She looked to the right and looked determind. ”Lets find her”, she said and stod up. ”That sounds more like it”, Tsubaki said flying up. Then the phone called. Orihime answered. ”Hey its Tatsuki!” ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said. ”I must talk to you”, Tatsuki said. ”Eh, i dont really have time now”, Orihime said. ”What”, Tatsuki wondered.

”You know that girl i talked about”, Orihime asked. ”What about her”, Tatsuki asked. ”Well, something happend. And now she ran away”, Orihime said. ”Oh dear. What happened”, Tatsuki asked a little chocked. ”I dont have time to explain. She ran towards the city”, Orihime said. ”I can help you find her”, Tatsuki said. ”But you havent seen her”, Orihime said. It went quite for a second.

”You have”, Orihime said. ”I saw her with you. Inside the house”, Tatsuki said. It went quite again. ”We dont have time for spacing off”, Tsubaki yelled. ”Can you help us”, Orihime asked. ”Yes, lets meet up at the entrence to the park”, Tatsuki said. ”Okey, see you there”, Orihime said and hanged up.

When she got to the park, Tatsukia stod at the entrence waving. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime called and coaght up. She tried to catch her breath will she holf her hands on her knees. ”We will find her”, Tatsuki said. ”I hope so or else i wont be able to forgive myself”, Orihime said. ”If i where a kid, i would tried to hide somewhere safe”, Tatsuki said. ”And u think in the park”, Orihime asked. ”Yeah, lets start here”, Tatsuki said. Orihime nodded amd they went inside.

”I´ll take the left side and you take the right side”, Tatsuki said. ”Okey”, Orihime said and they spread out. When Orihime found herself alone behind a big bush, she called out all the Shun Shun Rika. ”We have to find Miria”, Orihime said. ”Okey lets spread out and search every tiny bit of this place”, Shun'ō said. They all nodded and spread out. ”Miria”, Lily called behind a tree. ”Miria”, Ayame asked behind a bigger stone. ”Miria”, Baigon called behind a pole. ”I don´t think shes that thin”, Hinagiku said. ”Oh”, Baigon said and they continued.

After they had search half of the park the met up at the small lake wheret hey had fished before. ”No sight yet”, Orihime asked. ”No. If she´s not in the park, we should call the police and say that she´s missing. We can describe her”, Tatsuki said. ”I dont know”, Orihime said looking to the left. ”Hey! We need to find her. When she´s safe, we can worry about the rest later”, Tatsuki said looking in Orihime´s eyes. ”You´re right. Lets continue”, Orihime said and so they did.

It took one hour and seven minutes to search the park and they met up at the end of the park. It started to get dark outside ”She´s not here”, Ayame said. ”But if we leave the park, she might go in here”, Hinagiku said. ”We are chancing”, Shun'ō said. ”I shouldnt said that and let her run away”, Orihime said feeling guilty and depressed sitting down on her heels. ”Nothing will chance feeling guilty. Only if we can find her”, Tatsuki said. ”I know”, Orihime said putting her right hand to the ground.

”Let´s call the police”, Tatsuki said. Orihime shivered when she said that. ”I dont whant to invilve them. It will only get worse”, Orihime said. Tatsuki looked at Orihime and sighed. ”Well if you wanna continue searchingin town im with you”, Tatsuki said. Orihime looked at her with shaking eyes. ”Lets go”, Tatsuki said giving Orihime her right hand. Orihime nodded and took it. She helped her up and they looked towards city. ”In there, is not safe for a little kid”, Tatsuki said. ”Lets find her before something happens to her”, Orihime said and they started to run into city.

One more chapter? Im not sure myself Blank
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov - 14:49

Well i can officialy anounce that there will be one, and hopefully just one more chapter. Im sorry for the delay but hereé next chapter eh!

Chapter 10: Unforgivable?!

Well inside they looked over evey dark corner in the city. There lives a side they are not used to and have never seen before. People actually living on the streets, outside, without proper shelter and enough food. Sleeping on on dirty madresses and even carpets. It not a pretty sight. After one hours searching it was fully dark.

The only lights now is the streetlights. But in corners behind houses, there is not much light. When Orihime and Tatsuki was going out from behind a restaurant, Orihime almost falled to the ground when she stumble´d on a pair of feets sticking out from a garbage-can. ”Are you okey”, Tatsuki asked and Orihime turned around. ”What was that”, she asked.

”Watch where you´re going”, a voice came out from the can. When they looked down they saw some feets with dirty socks. Orihime and Tatsuki looked confused at eachother and sat down on their heels looking into the can. In there lied a vagrant. He had torned apart clothes and had a dirty jacket on him to keep him warm. ”Im sorry sir”, Orihime said. He looked at them with suspicious eyes. ”What”, he then asked. They didnt say a thing.

”Have you two never seen a homeless person before”, he asked. ”Not for real”, Tatsuki said. ”I see, you´re living a happy life. You´re living in nice homes without a problem in the world”, he said. ”That´s not true”, Orihime said. ”I know. I used to live in a nice home, but now. He, im living in a garbage-can”, he said laughing about it. The girls didnt know what to say. ”So what brings you to nice looking girls into these dark corners of the city”, the man asked. ”We are looking for a little girl who ran away”, Tatsuki said.

”Really? He, just like i did”, the man said. ”She´s only 9 years old and is desperet”, Orihime said. ”Its urgent that we find her. She is not safe out here”, Tatsuki said. ”Damn right it is. How does she look like”, the man asked. They looked at him. ”I saw a small girl coming out from where you two came from an hour ago”, the man said. ”She has light brown hair, down to her shoulders. Long brown/grey skirt and a blue/pink jacket”, Orihime described her.

”That’s her”, the man said. ”You didn’t see where she went”, Tatsuki asked. ”She walked out from here. Sorry can´t help you more”, the man said. ”Well, thanks for the info”, Tatsuki said and they both stood up. ”Hope you find her”, the man said. ”Thank you very much”, Orihime said bowing and they walked. When they now stood at the sidewalk they looked around. ”The city is to big and if she doesn’t stay at one spot”, Tatsuki said. ”It would take time to find her”, Orihime said. ”Let’s search a little longer”, Orihime said looking at Tatsuki. ”Okay”, Tatsuki said and they continued.

It’s 11.00 PM and they started to feel tired. ”Orihime. I really want to find her but, im tired”, Tatsuki said. ”Then go home and sleep. I wont till I find her”, Orihime said who continued walking. ”Let’s just call the police and let them handle it”, Tatsuki said. Orihime didn’t listen and continued walking. When Orihime was to go around a corner, she bumped into someone. They both falled and Orihime came running.

”I’m sorry”, Orihime said who didn’t see who it was. ”There you are”, Ichigo said who stood up. Orihime´s eyes went wide open when she realized who she bumped in to. ”Ichigo”, Orihime said. ”Are you okay”, Ichigo asked and helped Orihime up. ”Yeah, but what are you two doing here”, Orihime asked who also saw Rukia behind Ichigo. ”I was getting worried when you weren’t home”, Rukia said who came forth. ”What’s going on”, Ichigo asked. Orihime didn’t whan’t to say anything.

”She ran away”, Tatsuki said. ”Huh”, Ichigo said. Tatsuki told them the short version of what had happened. ”And she doesn’t whan’t to involve the police”, Tatsuki said. ”Whatever you whan’t to call them or not, they will get involved sooner or later when the foster care notice she has run away”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah I know, but she doesn’t listen on that ear”, Tatsuki said. ”I must find her before they do”, Orihime said and ran across the street. ”Orihime”, Ichigo said when a car passed fast. But when they looked, she was gone. ”Where´d she go”, Rukia asked. ”Orihime”, Tatsuki called.

Orihime was running not really knowing where she’s going. She took a right and came into a dark path. She stopped and tried to catch her breath. ”I can’t let it happen”, Orihime said. Then she heard a young girl’s voice. ”No i don’t whan’t to”, she said and Orihime could tell it was Miria. She walked slowly farther in and started to see light. First the corner took a left then a quick right. She hid and peeked into the corner. There she saw the back of a man with a brown ragged coat, and Miria standing in front of him. The man reached for her with his right hand.

”No, don’t hurt me please”, Miria begged and started walk backward till she came to a dead end. ”Hey, keep off her”, Orihime said who appealed. Miria was surprised to hear her and saw Orihime standing there. The man stopped and took down his left arm. That´s when Orihime noticed that he had no hand. Orihime remembered the man from before. When she executed Koten Zanshun and cut off his hand. ”What a surprise that we meet again”, the man said and turned around. It was him. ”You”, Orihime said. ”So you still remember what you did to me. Well i haven’t forgot either”, the man said.

Miria stood still, now knowing what was going on. But she took the chance and run to Orihime. She made it safety to Orihime who placed Miria behind her. ”Tsk. Since i can’t have fun with the kid, i guess its good enough to get revenge”, the man said and walked towards Orihime. ”Run”, Orihime said and Tsubaki came forth. ”Koten Zanshun, i reject”, Orihime said and Tsubaki flew against the man. But he managed to dodge the attack. ”Ha, i think i saw it”, the man said and smiled about it. ”Now I guess we can have an equal fight”, the man said who took up a truncheon.

”Take this bitch”, the man said loading a hit towards Orihime. Hinagiku, Lily and Baigon came forth, but Orihime wasn’t fast enough to bring up the shield and got hitted on her right arm when she putted it up to defend herself. ”Orihime”, they called. Miria who made it to the streets heard them and looked back. ”What was that? Where’s the shield huh”, the man asked and hitted Orihime again. ”Take that bitch”, the man said and started to kick her on the side to. Then suddenly Miria jumped at the man who falled down. Miria then bit him on his left arm below the elbow.

”Dam kid stop that”, the man said. It was pretty smart since he can’t take her off with his left hand since he aint have any. ”Miria”, Orihime yelled and started to get up. But then the man made to sit up on his rear end and tossed Miria into the wall. She screamed out of pain since she hitted head first. ”Miria”, she yelled with tears coming and she finally stood up. ”Dam that hurt”, the man said and got up. But then he suddenly got a kick on his stomach by Tatsuki. And after that, a kick on his cheek and he flew backwards landing on his back. ”Ah fuck”, he moaned almost crawling towards her. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime said with shaking eyes.

”Take Miria out of here”, Tatsuki said. Just as the man was about to stand up, Tatsuki kicked him again. Orihime nodded and took Miria in her arms and walked out. ”You are going to get for this, big time”, Tatsuki said. ”Dam you really know how to fight”, the man said. ”After that last wound Orihime gave you, i thought u would get hospitalized for a long time”, Tatsuki said.

”Yeah but we have good doctors these days”, the man said. ”Well that’s good for you. Cuz you’re going to need them. Again”, Tatsuki said and kicked him in the stomach again. ”That´s for trying to hurt Miria”, Tatsuki said. The man coughed up some blood. ”And this one is for hurting Orihime! Unforgivable”, Tatsuki said angry.

When Orihime came out she sat down holding Miria. She felt at her head on the wound. She looked at her hand that was covered in blood. ”Miria? Miria answer me, please”, Orihime said with tears coming. She lay Miria down at the ground gentle just when Rukia and Ichigo came to the site. ”Orihime”, Rukia called. Orihime saw them running to her. She didn’t really know what to feel when she saw them but snapped back to reality when they finally reached her. ”You must heal her now”, Rukia said. ”I know”, Orihime said with shaking eyes. ”Where’s Tatsuki”, Ichigo asked. ”In there, fighting”, Orihime said when Ayame and Shun'ō came forth.

At the same time Tatsuki came out. ”Tatsuki”, Ichigo asked who saw that blood was dripping from her right hand. Orihime had just made the Sōten Kisshun to heal Miria´s injury. ”It’s not mine”, she said and falled down on her knees. ”Tatsuki”, Orihime asked and looked at her. ”Don’t worry about me. Concentrate to heal Miria”, Tatsuki said and closed her eyes. Just when Rukia was about to stand up, she catched Tatsuki who suddenly falled. ”Tatsuki”, Ichigo said with a worried voice. ”She’s hurt”, Rukia said. ”Take her to the hospital”, Ichigo said. Rukia looked at Ichigo and nodded. There was still no people outside either.

She transferred to her Shinigami form and took Tatsuki in her arms. ”Im back fast as i can”, Rukia said. Ichigo nodded and Rukia took off. Rukia´s faux body falled asleep against a wall. ”So much for help”, Ichigo said. Then he took a look at Miria´s head injury. ”It’s looking better now”, Ichigo said. Orihime who snapped back to reality putted her last effort to heal it so it wouldn’t look like she was hurt at all.

”Can you ever forgive me”, Orihime wondered looking at Miria. ”You can´t see that she has been hurt now”, Ichigo said and the healing shield disappeared. ”I hope she’s okay on the inside to”, Ichigo said when he saw Orihime falling down. But he catched her before she hitted the ground head first. There she lied with her head in Ichigo´s hands. ”Hey are you okay”, Ichigo wondered.

She got a little red under her eyes. Then she felt the pain through her body. ”You’re hurt to”, Ichigo said. ”Im fine”, Orihime said trying to get up. But she could barely move. Ichigo placed her head on his right knee. That´s when Miria woke up and saw them. ”Orihime”, she said with a low voice. Ichigo thought he heard something and looked at Miria. ”You’re awake. Do you feel okay”, Ichigo wondered. ”Yeah”, she said pulling herself up with her right hand. ”Is she all right”, Miria asked. ”I don’t know”, Ichigo said. ”No wonder since he hitted her and kicked her”, Miria said. Ichigo´s eyes went wide open when he heard that.

”She was protecting me”, Miria said and walked on her knees to Orihime. ”She tried to protect me all the time”, Miria said with tears coming. Ichigo didn’t know what to say or do. Miria falled with her head on Orihime´s left leg. ”Hey”, Ichigo called. ”Im sorry”, Miria said and closed her eyes. ”Hey, not you to”, Ichigo said but he didn´t get any response. ”Aw man this is not happening. Rukia”, he called out in the night. ”You don’t have to draw everyone’s attention you know”, Rukia said who appeared to Ichigo´s right. ”Finally. We got to take them to the hospital to”, Ichigo said. ”Mm”, Rukia said and she got inside her faux body again.

”You take Orihime”, Rukia said. ”Okay”, Ichigo said and stood up with Orihime in his arms. Rukia took Miria and started to walk. ”Hey, the hospital is the other way”, Ichigo said. ”Im taking her home. I’ll meet you at the hospital later”, Rukia said and walked away. ”Dammed”, Ichigo said. He looked down at Orihime. ”I better hurry then”, Ichigo said and started to run.

Short chapter since i just finsihed it in one blow bleargh
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 14:59

o.o

i feel bad now since i eh.... forgot about this place. I just happend too look through my inbox on my mail when i noticed a familiar site. And to my surprise it's still here, kinda dead it will seem!

I found my thread and got reminded of my fanfic that i forgot to finish. It kinda is but i stopepd cuz i wasent sure how to end it. But i am now!

Although im working on my own story this time im gonna try finish this one. U gotta finish what u start right orly?

Hope someones alive its feels so empty here xD
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 15:06

sry bout double post i remember how unwanted it is but this thread has to be an exceptence Wink

Chapter 11: Love Me! part 1

Before Rukia left the inner city, Miria woke up. ”Hey, you´re awake”, Rukia said who stopped and gently putted her down on a bench. ”Where´s Orihime”, Miria wonder´d sounding very worried. ”She has been taken to the hospital. She´s gonna be fine, don´t worry”, Rukia said. ”Where are you taking me”, Miria wonder´d. ”Home”, Rukia said sitting to her right. ”That, is not home”, Miria said. ”I´ve heard the story”, Rukia said. ”I don´t wanna live there anymore”, Miria said putting her hands on the bench looking down at the ground.

”I understand, but you can´t live out here. It´s to dangerous”, Rukia said. ”Would you let me if i could take care of myself”, Miria asked looking at Rukia. ”Yeah, i would”, Rukia said nodding. ”But im to young”, Miria said. Rukia nodded not saying anything. Then Miria spotted a Café across the street. Rukia noticed Miria was looking at it. ”Wanna have hot chocolate”, Rukia asked. Miria looked at Rukia who smiled. ”Mm”, Miria said nodding. Rukia stod up and gave Miria her left hand. Miria took it and they went over to the Café.

By this time Ichigo made it to the hospital and doctors came with a bed and Ichigo layd Orihime on it and the doctors took her away to a room. ”Are you her brother”, a nurse with a notebook asked. ”No, im a friend”, Ichigo said. ”Okey, you can sit down in the waitingroom until the doctors says you can visit her”, the nurse said with a relaxing smile. ”Okey”, Ichigo said and looked around. People laying on beds waiting for results and such. Nervous people walking around. He swallow´d and walked to the waitingroom.

Inside the Café Rukia and Miria took place at a table in the middle. A serveant gave them two cup of hot chocolate. ”Thanks”, Rukia said and looked at Miria. She took the cup and drinked. Rukia smiled a bit and drank. They where the only ones in the Café for the moment except a ladie in a black dress at a corner against the window. It was Fukia. But since she haden´t seen Miria before, she didnt notice it was her sitting over there with Rukia. ”I wish i could do something”, Rukia said. ”I guess i dont have any other choice”, Miria said. Fukia had good hearing and got curious when she heard them.

”You are a strong girl”, Rukia said. ”I don´t think im strong enough”, Miria said looking down at the table. ”You have to be. Orihime can´t allways help you. You know what happens if the police find´s you with her”, Rukia said. ”They are gonna put her in jail”, Miria said. ”And do we whan´t that to happen”, Rukia asked. Miria went silent. ”I don´t whan´t that either”, Rukia said. Fukia wasa writing on her notebook and closed it. She stod up and went to pay her latté. When that was done she walked to Rukia and Miria. She stopped behind Rukia and coughed their attention.

Rukia turned around and looked up at the lady. ”Yes”, Rukia asked. ”My name is Fukia. I couldn´t help but hearing you´re conversation”, Fukia said and walked to Rukia´s right. ”Rukia? Fukia”, Miria wonder´d feeling confused. ”Im sorry that i was listening but when i heard you´re name”, Fukia said looking at Miria. ”I remember´d that i was looking for you just hours ago”, Fukia said. ”Huh”, Rukia said looking very confused. ”Orihime called me to check on you”, Fukia said. ”Orihime did”, Miria asked.

”Yeah, but since i couldn´t find you at home, there was nothing i could do”, Fukia said. ”Where you home in the afternoon”, Fukia asked Miria. But she didnt whan´t to answer. ”Where you”, Rukia asked. ”If i tell, she will punish me”, Miria said. ”No one is gonna hurt you okey”, Fukia said. Miria looked on her with a sad face. ”Yes, she locked me in”, Miria said. ”Where”, Fukia asked. ”In a closet. And she said if i made one sound, she would hurt me”, Miria said. Rukia was almost overwhelmed of what she just had heard. ”She will not hurt you. Okey”, Fukia wonder´d and Miria nodded slowly.

”Can you help her now”, Rukia asked. ”Well, i can still try. But she must be home so i can meet her and talk to her”, Fukia said. ”Do you whan´t her to help you”, Rukia asked. Miria nodded. ”Then it´s decided”, Fukia said noding. ”Can i get to live with Orihime then”, Miria asked sounding happy. Fukia looked at Rukia. ”Well, i can´t say”, Fukia said. ”Okey”, Miria said. ”Im gonna pop up before afternoon, so they wont know that im coming. I had to call them last time”, Fukia said. ”But if they recognize you, they will try hide her again”, Rukia said. ”And if she makes a sound. You may get in trouble i can´t help you with”, Fukia said looking at Miria.

”So what are we gonna do”, Rukia said. ”Im gonna dress up, walk to the house and hopefully i will get there like a suprise”, Fukia said. ”Can you do that without aproval”, Rukia asked. ”I can aprove it myself. If i aprove it, it is”, Fukia said blinking to Miria. Miria nodded with a determind smile. ”But we must all act like we don´t know eachother”, Fukia said. ”I´ll take her home”, Rukia said. Fukia nodded.

At the hospital they had brought Orihime in for a check up. Ichigo waited in the waitingroom. He couldn´t sit down because he was nervous and impatient. ”How long is this gonna take”, he wondered. Then a doctor came and asked for Ichigo. ”Are you her boyfriend”, the doctor asked. Ichigo almost looked pale. ”No, no. Im her friend. How is she”, Ichigo asked sweating. ”Except the injuries she´s fine”, the doctor said. ”What kind of injuries”, Ichigo asked.

”It seem´s like she had been into a fight. Some of her ribbs are broken and her stomach is swollen”, the doctor said. ”When i came to the sight, she was with her friend, Tatsuki Arisawa. Where is she”, Ichigo asked. The doctor was confused. ”They where together at the same time”, the doctor asked. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said. The doctor thought for a second. ”But she´s gonna be fine right? Orihime”, Ichigo asked.

”Well we are treating her as good as we can. If you are to stay here longer i can inform you later”, the doctor said. ”Okey”, Ichigo said. ”And if you whant to find you´re other friend, go to the reception”, the doctor said. ”Ok, thanks doctor”, Ichigo said and the doctor left. He looked around and saw other people waiting for their turns, nervous people walking around and a young boy who cough´s all the time. ”I dont like beeing here. Please hurry Rukia”, Ichigo said and walked to the reception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next