Tea Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More sugar Dear?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male
Number of posts : 334
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 15:14

triple post lol well ill wait maybe til end of this weekend to post next chapter!

Chapter 11: Love Me! part 2

Rukia walked out from the Café with Miria. ”Do you have a plan or something”, Miria wondered. ”As a matter of fact i do. Close you´re eye´s”, Rukia said and Miria did. ”See you tomorrow”, Rukia said putting her right hand on Miria´s forehead. Light came from her hand and Miria falled backwards. But Rukia was one step ahead and catched her. She took Miria in her arms and jumped away.

A minute later she stood outside the home. She walked to the door and rang the bell. The women opened the door. She didnt say a word at first, just looked chocked. ”Im sorry to disturb at this late hour. But this girl lives here right”, Rukia asked. ”Miria. Where did you find her”, the women asked. ”In town. She was barely awake. She told me she lived here and passed out. So i brought her back”, Rukia told the women and gave Miria carefully to the women.

”Well. Thank you”, the women said with an honest look. ”You´re welcome. Make sure she dont run into town again. It can be dangerous for little kids this late”, Rukia said. ”Yeah. Thanks”, the women said. Rukia bowed and walked away. The women closed the door and Rukia jumped away.

In the hospital, Ichigo finally found Tatsuki´s room. He looked inside the window. Tatsuki was laying on a bed looking out the window. Ichigo slightly knocked on the door and got her attention. He opened the door and walked in. ”Ichigo. Where´s Orihime”, she wondered. ”She´s getting care. She´ll be alright”, Ichigo said. ”Yeah, she´s strong”, Tatsuki said. ”So are you. How you feeling”, Ichigo asked. ”Okey i guess. Ichigo, please tell me that jerk deserved it”, Tatsuki said looking at Ichigo.
”Yeah, he sure did”, he said and Tatsuki started look outside again.

”She´s the sweetest girl there is”, Tatsuki said. ”Yeah”, Ichigo said. ”She allways care about others, and forgets about herself”, Tatsuki said. ”That´s Orihime alright”, Ichigo said. ”It´s gonne be her death one day”, Tatsuki said. Ichigo looked a little chocked. ”Why do you think that? You don´t think she can defend herself”, Ichigo asked. But Tatsuki never answerd. ”She can defend others. But she forgets that she can also defend herself. That´s because she cares so much about others. She allways put others first and herself last”, Ichigo said.

”Thats the problem. She should put herself first sometimes”, Tatsuki said. ”Who should tell her. Are ’you’ gonna do it”, Ichigo asked. ”Yeah, maybe i will”, Tatsuki said. ”And you think she will listen”, Ichigo asked. ”She better”, Tatsuki said. ”You like her, don´t you”, Ichigo asked. Tatsuki turned around and faced Ichigo. ”Of course i do silly. Don´t you”, Tatsuki asked.

”Of course”, Ihcigo said. ”So do we all, so why do you ask such stupid question”, Tatsuki asked facing the seeling. ”Just wanted to make sure”, Ichigo said looking outside the room window. ”I love her”, Tatsuki said quietly. ”What”, Ihcigo asked who couldnt hear. ”Nothing”, Tatsuki said looking outside again. Ichigo looked at her suspitious.

Orihime´s treatment was finished and she was rolled in on a bed into a room. They putted the bed between 2 other empty ones. Nurses made sure that she was comfertable. ”You heal pretty well. I think you can head home very soon”, the doctor said. ”Thank you”, Orihime said and the nurses went out. ”A friend is here visiting another one. He´ll be here soon i think”, the doctor said. ”Ichigo”, Orihime wondered. ”I dont know his name”, the doctor said. ”he has orange spikey hair. ”Yes he had. You rest now il be back later”, the doctor said. ”Thank you”, Orihime said and the doctor walked out the room.

Thats when Rukia peeked in. ”Orihime”, she said reliefed and went to her. ”Rukia”, Orihime said and got a hug from Rukia who stod at her left. ”How did it go with Miria”, Orihime asked. ”Don´t you worry. She´s fine”, Rukia said. ”Thank you”, Orihime said and took Rukia´s right hand. ”No problem. You will be out of here in no time”, Rukia said and took Orihimes hand. They wemt silent for a second. ”Orihime. There´s something i need to tell you”, Rukia said. ”What is it”, Orihime wondered. But just as she was to tell, Ichigo knocked outside. Rukia turned around and Ichigo came in.

”Hey. How you feeling Orihime”, Ichigo asked and stod at her right. ”Im fine. Did you find Tatsuki”, Orihime asked. ”Yeah, and she´s fine”, Ichigo said and Orihime felt reliefed. They stayed and talked for an hour when the doctor came in. ”I see you´re friends found you”, he said and stod at the end of the bed. ”Yeah”, Orihime said with a smile. ”Well you´r stats are ok but we will take a extra checkup in the morning. So i suggest you get some sleep. You guy´s should to, you look tired”, the doctor said.

”Yeah, it´s really late”, Ichigo said. ”Go home, i´ll be ok”, Orihime said smiling. ”Of course you will silly”, Rukia said and gave Orihime a hug. ”Can i just talk to you for a sec”, Orihime asked looking at Ichigo. ”I´ll be outside”, Rukia said and walked out. ”Take you´re time. But don´t forget the sleep”, the doctor said with a smile and walked out. Ichigo swallowd and looked down at Orihime. ”I need to know”, Orihime said without moving a muscle on her face. ”About what”, Ichigo asked, a little sweat on his neck.

”Do you! I mean.....”, Orihime said hesitaiting a bit. Ichigo waited like he knew the question. ”Do you, have any feeling for me”, she finally asked. Ichigo faced the floor with closed eye´s. He didnt look suprised, he knew the question would come one day.

”Do you, love me”, Orihime asked, a little red under her eye´s. Ichigo bited his lip. ”I´ve, never, until time back, felt anything more, then friendship. Between us”, Ichigo said. ”So.... u´ve never, felt any love”, Orihime asked. ”Not really”, Ichigo said. ”How about back at the club”, Orihime asked. Ichigo remembered the night when Orihime got bumped into Ihcigo when the Dj played the slow song. He remembered how his heart started to beat harder, but not faster. He tried very hard to think. ”Ichigo”, Orihime said. He opened his eye´s and saw Orihime sitting on the bed, looking at him with a distant of less then a half meter.

”I love you”, Orihime said. Sweatdrops runed down his face. He was speachless for a second. When he closed his eye´s, he opened his mouth and said: ”Orihime. I don´t love you.” Orihime didn´t forst know how to react, so she just sat there. Slowly her head started to tilt down, and she faced the floor. ”Im sorry. I don´t feel any love, between us. Can´t say i´ve ever done”, Ichigo said.

Orihime hold back the tears. ”Im sorry”, Ichigo said. ”Don´t! Just, don´t”, Orihime said and the tears came. He sighed and started to walk out. ”Ichigo”, Orihime said with tears in her throwt. ”Thank you, for beeing honest with me”, she said. He just nodded a bit and walked away.

She slowly started to give back holding back the tears and sadness. And when a nurse knocked and asked what´s wrong, she bursted out crying. Since the door into the hospital wasen´t so far away from Orihime´s room, Ihcigo could hear her. He closed his eye´s, trying to block it as he walked outside. Outside Rukia waited. ”You okey”, Rukia asked but Ichigo just kept going. ”Hey, wait up”, Rukia said walking after him. Inside Orihime couldnt stop crying and the nurse didn´t eally know what was wrong and what to do. They called the doctor who came running. ”What´s wrong”, he asked and went around the bed to Orihime´s right side. ”Orihime. What´s wrong”, he asked.

Orihime tried to say something but they could barely hear what she said. ”What you said”, the doctor asked and came closer her head. He listened and nodded. ”I´ll fix it. Don´t worry okey i´ll be back soon”, the doctor said and ran out. Twelve minutes later the doctor and a nurse came in with a bed and placed it at Orihimes left. ”There. I´ll be back in a minute okey”, the doctor said looking at Orihime who nodded. She turned her head to the left, and looked at Tatsuki. ”You´re crying”, Tatsuki said. Orihime started sobing and drye´d the last tears. Tatsuki faced the sealing. ”You whan´t to talk about it”, Tatsuki asked. ”Will you listen”, Orihime asked looking up. ”Of course i will”, Tatsuki said and looked at Orihime. She sob again.
Back to top Go down
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
Got2loveanime

Male
Number of posts : 334
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction   Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 12:18

lol im giving up here sad
Back to top Go down

Got2loveanime´s Bleach Fanfiction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2